What's new

Gauntlet Legens Question

luminitis

I am trying to get Gauntlet Legends to work on PC, ive tried manys of plugins and still no luck (with messing around with settings) Best ive got is the game work but the sound and video were off. (Glitchy sound and background images in game were gone but the starting up is fine -character select and such-)

Computer Specs:
P4
1gig ram
Ati Saphire Radeon 9800 256

Has anyone successfully emulated this game and if so can you list the plug-ins you used and if not the Project 64 emu, which did you use?

~Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
AFAIK, the game's problems can't be fixed. Wait for PJ64 1.7 and see if things have improved.

mudlord

Banned
AFAIK, the game's problems can't be fixed. Wait for PJ64 1.7 and see if things have improved.

IIRC, zilmar is looking into working on the core to fix up the core/RSP issues. The game uses MusyX, but the sound might be a bit iffy. As for the graphics, Rice's Video does come close to emulating it, but its still quite messed up.

Agozer

IIRC, zilmar is looking into working on the core to fix up the core/RSP issues. The game uses MusyX, but the sound might be a bit iffy. As for the graphics, Rice's Video does come close to emulating it, but its still quite messed up.
Good to know.

OP
L

luminitis

So theres no way to emulate Gauntlet Legends as of yet? Good to know so i stop trying to mess with it

Agozer

You might want to give nullDC's netplay version a shot, but I wouldn't expect flawless netplay if I were you.

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
There are some plugins that let you play online with a PSX emulator. The only one I remember is CyberPad for ePSXe, I've seen some people using it to play Tekken or some other soccer games, but I never tried this plugin myself...