What's new

Problem with a few games...

Tainted Eon

Alright, I just downloaded Project 64 and got a few games. I got Earthworm Jim and Pokemon Stadium 1/2.

Earthworm Jim and Stadium 2 are giving me problems.

In Earthworm Jim, I can see the items through EVERYTHING, including walls/boxes/enemies/myself.

In Stadium 2, in battle the menu is blank and all I can see is the text, no ^ > < V buttons and such. Oh and in the "register" the pokemon are blurred when I look at their moves/stats.

What's the issue here???

I have a 7 Series Nvidia card and Dual Cores.

majinvegeta2

Maybe I can help with the PKMN Stadium-Problem.
I have the same problem.
Everytime Im in a battle I go to the video plugin settings (Jabos 3D8) and activate every thing on the 2nd register card except wireframe rendering and copy to DRDRAM.
Like this it works fine for me.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Earthworm Jim is Fixed in Direct3D 8 1.7 beta, which will release with PJ64 1.7 eventually. there are no other plugins which have this fixed (i've tried, Glide64, Rice Video, all display the same issue.

Pokemon Stadium 2, does not require you enable everything as Majinvegeta suggested.

simply unhide the advanced options and on the rom settings tab, set D3D Clear mode, to per frame (you will need to disable this on the screen where you assign a pokemon to a button.)

this is also fixed in Jabo's D3D8 1.7 beta.

Last edited:
OP
T

Tainted Eon

Oh so basically if I just hang in there and wait for the new version it'll all be okay? So...when does it come out if you don't mind me asking.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Do not ask when it'll be out. It'll be out when the developers deem the program to be good enough for a public release.

You can always donate and get access to the beta, of course.

Last edited:

majinvegeta2

Earthworm Jim is Fixed in Direct3D 8 1.7 beta, which will release with PJ64 1.7 eventually. there are no other plugins which have this fixed (i've tried, Glide64, Rice Video, all display the same issue.

Pokemon Stadium 2, does not require you enable everything as Majinvegeta suggested.

simply unhide the advanced options and on the rom settings tab, set D3D Clear mode, to per frame (you will need to disable this on the screen where you assign a pokemon to a button.)

this is also fixed in Jabo's D3D8 1.7 beta.

Oh, sorry. This was Mario Tennis.
For PKMN Stadium 2 you need to do, what squall_leonhart said.
My first try to help somebody and Im saying what to do for a different game xD