What's new

Zelda In HD!! 720p

jmf145

I got zelda in 720p, just look at the pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64885805@N00/

there are some problems:

1.the HUD does not go to the side all the way

2. some objects are gone when they go into the sides of the widescreen (does not seen to happen on some games, like zelda)

Also the problems should be fixed when Pj64 1.7 comes out.

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
maybe when you start paying the team for thier work, maybe then you can start saying what should and shouldn't be fixed.

OP
jmf145

jmf145

well i remember the pj64 team saying they where going to add better widescreen support in 1.7

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Both problems cannot and will not be fixed.

This "Widescreen Support" is a hack. The idea is to draw more things on screen... things that are not normally shown. Some games might work fine while some others might show garbage instead of "normal" graphics. This is how the games were programed and there is nothing that can be done about it.

Kingdude

Wow, looks cool! Did you hook your computer to a TV to do this, or do you have a widescreen monitor?

OP
jmf145

jmf145

nah. i just did it on a crappy crt monitor (most CRTs can do 1280x720)

but i will hook the up to my HDTV

Kingdude

nah. i just did it on a crappy crt monitor (most CRTs can do 1280x720)

but i will hook the up to my HDTV
Horray for Cathode Ray Tube! :D I've actually been wanting to look for something so I can hook my moniter output to my TV's input, but I haven't had time. Looks cool though. :king:

OP
jmf145

jmf145

new pics

got some pics from golden eye in hd

NOTE: you must turn off the "adjust game aspect ratio to match yours" option and turn on the in game 16:9 video mode

OP
jmf145

jmf145

well...

well we just need to wait for pj64 1.7 which will have hi-rez texture replacement and widescreen support :)

mudlord

Banned
well we just need to wait for pj64 1.7 which will have hi-rez texture replacement and widescreen support

Not true at all :angry:

Also, why don't you leak more info on the beta and spoil the surprise. Oh wait, 1.6 already had widescreen support....People like you who use leaked versions make me mad.