What's new

Gameshark

HyperHacker

Raving Lunatic
No, but you can use Renegade64. I recommend a write speed of ~20 for more Gameshark-like behaviour (with 100 you'll see things like L To Levitate codes not working smoothly).

Iconoclast

Mupen64 I always thought of as the emulator with the strongest core, focused on accurate emulation more than on other user entertainment forms like GameShark cheats and other features.

It is the only major emulator that does not support GameShark cheats.

Also, I just wanted to take the time to show off this new graphic I just finished before I opened this thread. It's not sold in any stores; NOW how much will you pay No.

GameShark2.png

HyperHacker

Raving Lunatic
Just wondering if it'll be like PJ64's, where you can use a backslash to split the cheats into categories? I love that option.

HyperHacker

Raving Lunatic
Nice. BTW, someone got the Gameshark ROM to boot in emulators a while back, so if you wanted to support that...

Iconoclast

I'd like to read how you did that. What did you do, use Mupen64 with Pure Interpreter? Or that at leasted worked with hacked versions of GameBooster; just guessing.

HyperHacker

Raving Lunatic
They didn't explain it to me, as I understand they edited the header or something. I used Jabo 1.6 in Nemu, the graphics were glitchy but it booted.