Majora's Mask Screens

Iconoclast

Meh, figured I'd throw in my two cents.

Appropriate:

MajorasMaskConfrontation.jpg

GreatFairysSwordSpinAttack.jpg

ElectricThrust.jpg

GoldenBlow.jpg

Now, that is what I call...almost censored (third screenshot). Man, I love that thing.

Inappropriate:

FierceDeityGlitch2.jpg

FierceDeityGlitch1.jpg

Some hacks:

BattleArena.png

d29b88d7.jpg

MajorasMaskWallpaper.gif

A picture of me whipping Majora's ass (literally):

LegendofZeldaThe-MajorasMaskUsna-1.jpg

A picture of me kicking Majora's ass (once again, yeah):

LegendofZeldaThe-MajorasMaskUsna-2.jpg

Vboy

EmuCrazy
Just one question. What plugins, and emulators did you use? If you used Rice, how do you configure it?

mudlord

Banned
I would say Jabo's D3D8 plugin was used, since it supports HWFBE, which Rice's doesnt support currently.

Vboy

EmuCrazy
Did he use the new 3D8 plugin? I try to use it but it doesn't work on 1.6. It just makes it freeze every time I try to open it... Speed is one thing but graphics are alot. :unsure:
Whats HWFBE??
Also how is the sky the right color for him? For me on the first day it starts Green then it just goes to blue (not the same blue you see normaly) the second day is fine though and on the final day it just stays green but thats alright because it's already green. Sorry for the off topic post.

Last edited:

mudlord

Banned
I try to use it but it doesn't work on 1.6. It just makes it freeze every time I try to open it... Speed is one thing but graphics are alot.

Seems like your video card doesnt support the plugin

Whats HWFBE??
Hardware Frame Buffer Emulation

Its a emulation technique that uses certain capabilities of graphics cards to render framebuffer effects (like motion blur), at zero speed loss.

Also how is the sky the right color for him? For me on the first day it starts Green then it just goes to blue (not the same blue you see normaly) the second day is fine though and on the final day it just stays green but thats alright because it's already green.

This is because he is using a video card which is fully supported by Jabo's plugin.

Vboy

EmuCrazy
But he has a nvidia Geforce card. The problem is, about a few months ago, all of my roms supported 3D8 fine and I have the same video card.

Vboy

EmuCrazy
only gln64 has hardware frame buffer emulation. I can't find it with Jabo.

Actually my full video card is

NIVIDIA GeForce4 MX 420

EDIT: whoops sorry For the double post. I should've pressed edit.

Clements

Most plugins have some form of HWFBE implementation, including Jabo's D3D8 1.6, Direct64, Glide64 and glN64().

Vboy

EmuCrazy
I think my card went corrupt. My dad probably messed with the controls to fix another game because with Jabo's 3D8, in pause mode (OOT) links body was perfect and didn't flash white when he was equipped. I even have a video on youtube showing me use it doing GS.