Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Conker's Bad Fur Day re-texture. (PJ64 1.7)

Alright, so I'm updating the look of ConkerBFD with textures that look more appealing. I haven't gotten too far, and my gamepad is extremely buggy, so it's hard for me to test some of these in-game.

Anyways, here's a preview picture, and some of the textures I have so far.
    Note: These aren't "HIGH resolution" most of them are just double the size. Hires doesn't work too well for me, and makes my game lag.

I'll mention what I've done even though most of the texture are in the screens.

1) I re-textured the squirrels face, he has the big eyebrows that the squirrels do in Conker: Live and re-loaded.

2) The squirrels helmet isn't a blurry blob anymore. It's now hires camouflage. :3

3) The bazooka has a darker look, and it's alot smoother. I also did a parody of Halo on the texture. Notice the words, "SPNKR" on it? (Spanker)

4) Notice the tail? It's not as blurry, and the white is more squirrel-like.

5) I have only done the Teddiz belly so far, but they'll look alot meaner then they used too. Red eyes, perhaps?

6) I'm only online on Saturdays and Sundays. My life is very hectic. So if you don't get a response for a week, that's why.

Anyways, feedback would be nice, and if you can help me with making these textures work outside of PJ64 1.7 beta, so they load with Rice's plug-in, that'd be nice. 'Cause I'm too lazy to dump the textures with PJ64 1.6 and paste the newer images over the textures that get dumped with different names. (If you understood that.)

Keep in mind that these textures must be placed in PJ64 1.7 beta's "texture-load" folder, in a folder called, "CONKER BFD". The attachments DO NOT have all the textures so far! These are only a preview, I will upload all of them when I finish a set, (When I, say, finish all the textures for the combat squirrels, I'll upload them.) Also, I won't be able to update often, as I'm not online very much.

~Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	preview.PNG 
Views:	854 
Size:	546.5 KB 
ID:	36604  
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by guardianhx; June 9th, 2007 at 23:45. Reason: Forgot to post a sentence.

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    pretty good. We are starting to get varients of retextured games now.

Keep doing what your doing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, I already got a reply. >w<b Thanks!
    I like the multiplayer modes in this game alot, but the blurry graphics bug me alot, so that's why I'm doing this.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know what you mean. I expect this pack to be used by people who like playing a n64 game but want to keep it original yet give it a cleaner look. (people like me)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Exactly.
    Here's what I hope to get done by the end of the week.
    Finish all the Combat Squirrels textures.
    Start working on the Teddiz.
    Make the grass texture ALOT crisper. (It's SO blurry!)
    Start working on the weapons and minor effects. (After I finish the Teddiz)

I'll focus on getting the textures used in Total War done before I go onto anything else. The blood textures are already pretty crisp, so I'm debating on whether or not to edit those. After I finish most of the multiplayer textures, I'll start working on porting them to work on Rice's plugin if no one else wants to do that, or unless the textures work with PJ64 1.6 without having to re-name them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So far, you turned this game from N64 graphics to Xbox graphics or something. Nice work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Conker's Bad Fur Day re-texture. (PJ64 1.7)-Update 0.1.

I updated the clothes. They look more like Conker: Live and Re-loaded now.
    I may change the helmet a little bit, so it fits the clothes more. And although the hands look crappy, they look like armored gloves if you see the underside.

What do you guys think?
    As soon as the squirrels are done, I'll give out the textures for them. (Although I doubt it will be today or tomorrow.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	preview2.PNG 
Views:	778 
Size:	272.8 KB 
ID:	36612  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wow guy, after you do this, you should do another game. You have a thing for retexturing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Feel free to call me, "HX" or "GHX" for short. ^_^
    I won't be done this for quite some time. But so far, it's easier and far more fun then I expected! I'm not sure what game I should do next, when the time comes... Pretty much all the good games have been done already.
    Megaman Legends, perhaps? Hmmm....

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So far your pack looks good, keep it up.

As a suggestion, post your progress on the PJ64 beta forum (that is, if you are using a legit plugin and NOT a leak).

kthnxbai.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast