What's new

I'm registered

Martin

Administrator
Of course we are! Welcome.

Question remains: Should we make this thread the official "test if your registration process worked" thread? Alright, if people think it's too much of a hassle replying to a thread that interests them I guess that what we'll have to do.

OP
Seta-San

Seta-San

Sounds Good

Guess we can waste a little time and see how many people really give a crap if they registered :cool:

Tesla-Guy

Think of it like pressing the RESET button on a Nintendo Entertainment System(NES). No save, no anything, having to start again. ;)

StonedConker

Martin said:
Of course we are! Welcome.

Question remains: Should we make this thread the official "test if your registration process worked" thread? Alright, if people think it's too much of a hassle replying to a thread that interests them I guess that what we'll have to do.

surely it's a great idea to make a thread for members to testing the rereg stuff avatars,colours...I think it would be real bad if the updated and many times faster forum choke up with chaff posts.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
if its too much hassle replying to a thread that interests you, you probably shouldnt have registered :p