What's new

Activity?

Rigel

Hey all, I just downloaded the source code for Dolwin the other day, and did some work to make it compile under VC++ Express. Even better, it runs :)

Unfortunately, it doesn't run any games yet, but you probably know that. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else is still interested in this project. I'll be investigating the exceptions it throws myself, but I'd appreciate the help of someone familiar with this codebase.

zaba_3

Hey all, I just downloaded the source code for Dolwin the other day, and did some work to make it compile under VC++ Express. Even better, it runs :)

Unfortunately, it doesn't run any games yet, but you probably know that. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else is still interested in this project. I'll be investigating the exceptions it throws myself, but I'd appreciate the help of someone familiar with this codebase.

It should run some games....
Like Bust-A-Move 3000 and some others

OP
R

Rigel

Unfortunately, even the Pong demo that comes with it crashes the current codebase.

OP
R

Rigel

OK, I fixed the crash that was occurring. Turns out that, if the Memory Card files weren't found, you had to have the debugging console open to get a notice about it - otherwise it would crash.

I just made it call the MC setup dialog, and all is well again :)

Anyway, these forums are extremely laggy for me (and it's not like I'm on dialup, I've got a 12Mb connection), so I'm offering to host a forum on my own website at www.pacificwebguy.com

I'll still post here to say how I'm doing, but most of my posts will be on the other forum. Feel free to go there, and talk about other emulators as well.

zaba_3

OK, I fixed the crash that was occurring. Turns out that, if the Memory Card files weren't found, you had to have the debugging console open to get a notice about it - otherwise it would crash.

I just made it call the MC setup dialog, and all is well again :)

Anyway, these forums are extremely laggy for me (and it's not like I'm on dialup, I've got a 12Mb connection), so I'm offering to host a forum on my own website at www.pacificwebguy.com

I'll still post here to say how I'm doing, but most of my posts will be on the other forum. Feel free to go there, and talk about other emulators as well.
Gratz for fixing it :D
Ye forums were really laggy for me too at afternoon time :S
so what you are trying to do next with code?

BlueFalcon7

He said that he has only 2 weeks left ;)
Expect new release on summer

Oh yeah, I remember, a year and a half ago. There was that status update. He was in the army for 2 years. Its this summer where he gets out? Thats awesome!

Hmmm... *digs out isos*

zaba_3

Oh yeah, I remember, a year and a half ago. There was that status update. He was in the army for 2 years. Its this summer where he gets out? Thats awesome!

Hmmm... *digs out isos*

ofc I am talking about this summer :flowers:
He said that he needs 1 month coding and he can release new version

org_dolwin

Last edited:

OtisGotIt