What's new

Pokemon Stadium 2 Question

Litterbox

Is it possible to emulate the Gameboy Pak for Project 64 using a GB ROM? I'd really like to be able to play it using non-rentals, but I don't know if it's possible to upload Pokemon from a ROM or something.

If this is impossible, would there be a way to cheat, and add Pokemon via Gameshark, or something? Anything really to give us the option to use non-rental Pokemon.

Any help would be appreciated. If both of these are impossible, lemme know, and I'll just deal with it.

Thanks in advance.

OP
L

Litterbox

Dude. Awesome. Thank you so much, guys! I honestly expected a bunch of "gtfo out noob" responses telling me it'd be impossible. :p

Again, thanks! I really appreciate it. :)

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
It possible I done it with a third party plugin for controller. Not perfect though.

on what emulator?

because, yes, its possible to load pokemon to and from and view them in the lab or house.

but it is IMPOSSIBLE to use it in pokemon tower, as it enters a loopstate and locks the emulator.

OP
L

Litterbox

So, wait. If I use a ROM with Pokemon Stadium 2, I won't be able to actually fight using my Gameboy ROM Pokemon?

Last edited:
OP
L

Litterbox

So, you can transfer Pokemon to the N64, and use them? Or you can't use your Gameboy Pokemon at all on it?

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
he asked if its possible to emulate.

emulating is using gameboy tower :p

using the rom just to transfer pokemon is not emulating

Clements

Squall already answered this - but to reiterate, the only functionality that is not emulated is the Pokemon Tower (use a Gameboy emulator instead).