What's new

Wondering how to fix video flickering

LameDeer

i was looking around on the forum and noticed that you can get video plugins to fix problems. When i play mario tennis it does strange flickering like its some kind of light show, but only at certain gameplay points, and it doesnt render some shadows and parts of the net and things like that, and also in paper mario the screen flickers crazily in some parts, i was playing it just now and it was doing this in the "Toad Town" part of the game, this was the only part in the game that its done this so far but thats as far as ive played and im pretty sure it will continue to do that, i was just wondering what i can do to fix this?

Any help will be appreciated

Iconoclast

i was looking around on the forum and noticed that you can get video plugins to fix problems. When i play mario tennis it does strange flickering like its some kind of light show, but only at certain gameplay points, and it doesnt render some shadows and parts of the net and things like that, and also in paper mario the screen flickers crazily in some parts, i was playing it just now and it was doing this in the "Toad Town" part of the game, this was the only part in the game that its done this so far but thats as far as ive played and im pretty sure it will continue to do that, i was just wondering what i can do to fix this?

Any help will be appreciated
Use Rice's Video Plugin or Glide64 for Paper Mario.

Use Jabo's Direct3D 8 1.5.1 for Mario Tennis.