Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

is there a bug somewhere ?

it is not only for those 2 games that 1964 0.85 fixed things.

All games with weird bugs of geometry are fixed.

Just try and compare MRC or Madden NLF 2000 with z64 onto PJ64 (or 1964 0.99) and with 1964 0.85.

How can this be possible ?

I have a theory: 1964 0.85 have a FPU hack. May be it solves some problems with floating point issue that are not totally fixed with other emulators.

Any idea about that is welcome as i do think it is a weird issue and it can fix some issues that remains unfixed for ages now.

Still not possible to attached files onto the forum ...

King of the Mushroom Kingdom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow! Thanks, Jelta! I am going to try this in just a few minutes. (and I like the screenies you took, angrylion. they are nice. they remind me of how great IJATIM was!

see ya guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eh, sorry for double-posting, but I was afraid no one would hear me if I modified.

So, I tried what Jelta said about Indiana Jones and I tried to press "Configure Graphics Plugin" in 1964 v0.85 but it does nothing, right, nothing... I tried to run a ROM but it just closes 1964.. Hmm..

any help, guys? thank you.

see ya guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    okay, I hate to keep posting under me, but I keep having updates on my problem.

okay, I learned all that I have to do from angrylion and I found out alot on my own. so, what my problem is now is.....

download this video I made. and see for yourself. (it's only 200KB or so)http://www.sendspace.com/file/1a99v4

It just sits there and doesn't do anything, (and I've let it go longer, mind you. )

so, any help would be very greatly appreciated. (and my problem is with Indiana Jones btw)

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The video reveals that you didn't set up the RSP plugin properly.

Have you actually tried the installation that I sent you? The video suggests that you haven't.
    Just unpack my archive, leave everything intact and try to load the game from there.

EDIT: Do you still use Voodoo Banshee as your profile suggests? If you do, then you have absolutely no chance to see Indiana Jones emulated, because Banshee doesn't support any shaders.
    Last edited by angrylion; May 4th, 2008 at 01:25.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    uh, what RSP plugin? and what is a Profile Suggest?

PS all I changed in your archive, is the screen resolution,

please answer my question about the Profile Suggest. because I have no idea, and, what should I use instead of Voodoo Banshee?

PPS My video card is a 3Dfx Voodoo Banshee.

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Voodoo Banshee is not good enough for Z64. No amount of tweaking will make it work. Ever. Plus, OpenGL support in 3Dfx cards is horrendous or completely lacking, and Z64 uses OpenGL.
    Last edited by Agozer; May 4th, 2008 at 13:11.

ElektroDragon: I hate dying over and over. I don't learn from my mistakes. I couldn't play Dark Souls because of this. I bought the Bloodborne Collector's Edition. Like I said, I don't learn from my mistakes!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    so, I have to wait till I get a computer say, from, 2003? cuz I have one that's broken, but we think it can be fixed, just need to buy a few things. ;0

oh well... I guess I'll be waiting for a better computer.

see ya guys.\

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Many thanks 4 this great improvements on this legendary unemulated games ^_^

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=E12YXHe8SVo

Here is a video i've made running Stunt Racer 64 with this plugin, its a bit slow (about 20 fps), anyway i'm happy to see it running

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm trying this plugin but have a question. I've put the glew32.dll file in the Project64 folder and the three files from the R17 ZIP file into my plugin folder. I renamed my original RSP.dll to RSP.dll.old and then renamed the z64-rsp.dll file to RSP.dll.

I can select the z64 graphics plugin in Project64 but when I go to Options -> Configure Graphics Plugin, no window appears. I also noticed that one file described in the first post is not included in the ZIP file (RSPcomp-pj64.dll - the much faster RSP emulator based on Project64). I assume the missing Configuration window is just because one hasn't been made yet and the .conf file can be used to change settings but how come one of the files is missing?
    Last edited by DragonQ; October 13th, 2008 at 18:34.

Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast