Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toe_head2001 View Post
    Very Nice! I Love to see new things being developed.
    I tried it with Mupen64 and Project64 and both crashed on game load. Maybe I did some thing wrong?

Digg it
    It's your graphics card, it doesn't support OpenGL 2.0.

////

I'm having the same issues as Psyman, using an ATI X700 graphics card, it either crashes or runs at a fraction of a frame per second.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I did some testing with this sucker...

Suffice to say, it works exceedingly well....I didn't test other games though, yet...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simply incredible. Outstanding work, Ziggy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I used the lle rsp and video plugin and rogue squadron shows some stuff, battle for naboo shows the initial screen (about the expansion pack) and then dies. Also, switching between games tends to crash the emulator. Nice

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Dark Rift, LLE, full speed?

Holy ****. Sad part is, I must miss out on it all. Don't have the required OpenGL support for those who didn't know.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotterwatch View Post
    It's your graphics card, it doesn't support OpenGL 2.0.

////

I'm having the same issues as Psyman, using an ATI X700 graphics card, it either crashes or runs at a fraction of a frame per second.

Yea, my video card only supports OpenGL v1.4. I think it's about time I upgraded!
    Last edited by toe_head2001; May 1st, 2007 at 02:22.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toe_head2001 View Post
    Yea, it only supports OpenGL v1.4. I think it's about time I upgraded!
    Not even compliant with 1.4... maximum 1.3. Lacks basic OGL 1.4 functions, such as ARB_Imaging or any shaders.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the feedbacks. I'll make a new release soon, my problem is that under Windows I do not have network connection at the moment so I'm doing a lot of switch back and forth between linux and windows which is pretty annoying.

About OpenGL requirement, version 1.5 should be enough. The necessary extensions are GL_ARB_fragment_program, GL_ARB_fragment_shader (so basically GLSL), GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp, GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_EXT_packed_pixels, GL_EXT_framebuffer_object.

I'm going to make a debug release that dump some error messages in a file, that might help debugging for ATI card. I'm not surprised there are problems with ATI, GLSL on ATI tends to be much more tricky.

Nice screenshots Mudlord. I notice there are black borders in textures in your screenshot, the problem should be fixed already in next release, it's a problem with the texture clamping mode I was using (and for strange reasons, it doesn't behave the same under linux and windows)

EDIT : ok I made a new release called R2 in the original post .
    Last edited by ziggy; April 30th, 2007 at 06:14.

Hungry For Answers
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    can't get it to work in vista
    I love to help people in need RULES!!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice screenshots Mudlord. I notice there are black borders in textures in your screenshot, the problem should be fixed already in next release, it's a problem with the texture clamping mode I was using (and for strange reasons, it doesn't behave the same under linux and windows)
    Glad you thought so. I'm more than happy to test out the R2 release and post screens with that too . I must say, with your plugin and modified RSP plugin, LLE runs a fair bit faster than Jabo's video/RSP set (which seems to be the method you're doing LLE with too.)

BTW, in case for the people who don't know, I'm running on a 3GHz P4 with a GeForce 6600 GT, so that might give a ballpark of what specs are needed (of course, the greater the specs, the faster things will be).
    Last edited by mudlord; April 30th, 2007 at 07:21.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast