Emulator : 1964 0.9.9
Plugins : Z64Gl, Z64 RSP
Game : Telefoot Soccer 2000 (F)

Your plugin is the first to display some screens with this game :) Congrats

Last edited:

mudlord

Banned
Rogue Squadron in game :)

Wow, olivieryuyu, that looks amazing! (Image quality is definately a improvement over Jabo's LLE)

What ROM settings are you using and how did you get into the game?

OP
Z

ziggy

I'm very jealous , apparently I'm the only one who can't make work rogue squadron nor battle of naboo :)

New release (r11) :

- screen setup fixes (Mario Tennis screen isn't shifted any more, huge improvement for Mario Party too, Telefoot doesn't crash anymore)
- new framebuffer effects : see screenshots for Perfect Dark below
- some multitexturing fixes (fixes roads in Zelda OoT for example and some textures in ReVolt, but doesn't fix yet sky in Beetle adventure racing)
- better texture management (improve things in games that use lot of dynamic textures, like Beetle adventure racing and Mystical Ninja)

Some new screenshots of Telefoot and Perfect Dark (for Telefoot, use the z64-rsp plugin, otherwise textures aren't correctly mapped, fortunatly the RSP code in that game is "light" so it still runs reasonbly fast)

I'm also including a win32 version of the plugin with the embeded debugger ; use the following keys :

P : to enter / exit the debugger
keypad +/- : change framebuffer
up/down : scroll the RDP disassembler window
page up/down : same but by half a page step
TAB : move the disassembler window
left mouse click : select a polygon (EDIT : mouse won't probably work correctly unless you're in fullscreen mode)

You need to put LucidaTypewriterRegular.ttf into the emulator top directory to use the debugger.

Note : depending on which emulator you use, you might need to try several time to press 'P' before you see anything useful.

Last edited:

The Siskoo

Computer specs :
Processor : AMD Athlon 64 3200 +
Memory : 1 Go DDR Corsair
GFX Cards : Ati Radeon X1950 Pro - Official ATI 7.4
Directx 9.0c 2007 April.

Emulator : 1964 0.9.9
Plugins : Z64G R11l, Z64 RSP R11
Game : Telefoot Soccer 2000 (F)

Olivieryuyu, I never used Mess. So thanks for the info :)

Whoooo, nice improvements, I've got some bugs. Football players losts their feets (Pic 7). Screen shaking (pic 5). Some problem of resizing (pic 1-2-6).

OP
Z

ziggy

I'm not entirely certain the player loosing their feet is an emulation bug. The game uses LOD on the player models, so it's possible lower resolution models don't have distinguishable feets.

About the screen shaking, this is indeed a little bug, but I didn't yet find the fix. It should be only a slight shaking however, and only of a part of the screen (especially the text in the lower part). If you are having more shaking than just that then maybe you have a problem ( maybe again ATI related, or win32 related ) EDIT : maybe you should try fullscreen mode too and see if it improve things

The Siskoo

Game : Nushi Zuri 64 - Shiokaze Ni Notte (J)
1964 Status : Not working --> Playable :)

Screen shaking (any time - chat, move in game). It's slight.

The Siskoo

I'm not entirely certain the player loosing their feet is an emulation bug. The game uses LOD on the player models, so it's possible lower resolution models don't have distinguishable feets.

About the screen shaking, this is indeed a little bug, but I didn't yet find the fix. It should be only a slight shaking however, and only of a part of the screen (especially the text in the lower part). If you are having more shaking than just that then maybe you have a problem ( maybe again ATI related, or win32 related ) EDIT : maybe you should try fullscreen mode too and see if it improve things

About shaking, I've got just with the text. In fullscreen, it's a little bit better, but still present

World Driver Championship (E) [!] and (U) : error message --> 800766BC : Exception in emulation thread.
Stunt Racer 64 (U) [!] : error message --> 8009D2FC : Exception in emulation thread.
Hydro Thunder (E) and (F) : black screen (idle in 1964 : 99%).
Hydro Thunder (U) : works but it's slow and there are some GFX bugs. No sound too.
Nightmare Creatures (U) [!] : Black screen.
Dark Rift (E) [!] : after the second introduction screen (kronos digital......), the emulator close alone.
Dark Rift (U) [!] : after the second introduction screen (kronos digital......), crash with this error message --> 8003B84C : Exception in emulation thread.
Nushi Zuri 64 (J) [!] : very nice, we have the text now. Anyway, the screen have a slight shaking.
Pokemon Snap (all countries) : problem with the text (Pic 1)

Last edited:
OP
Z

ziggy

With Mupen64 under linux, I got Nightmare creature working (playable) and Hydro Thunder working partially (it freezes shortly after the game has started, I suspect it's a core issue though)

Nushi Zuri - Shiokaze Ni Notte doesn't work with mupen64 nor project64.

Dark Rift : it works with Mupen64 under linux

Last edited:

The Siskoo

With Mupen64 under linux, I got Nightmare creature working (playable) and Hydro Thunder working partially (it freezes shortly after the game has started, I suspect it's a core issue though)

Nushi Zuri - Shiokaze Ni Notte doesn't work with mupen64 nor project64.

Nushi Zuri - Shiokaze Ni Notte - works with Mupen64 0.5.1 under windows ?!? Works properly (no shaking like with 1964)
Hydro Thunder --> crash after the first jump (when you get the boost). -Mupen64 0.5.1 Windows

Last edited:
OP
Z

ziggy

Nushi Zuri - Shiokaze Ni Notte - works with Mupen64 0.5.1 under windows ?!? Works properly (no shaking like with 1964)

Very strange, what settings are you using ? I've tried the win32 version of mupen too and I can't get it to run.

About the shaking, if you don't have any in mupen then it's probably an issue with interlaced mode. Could you try with Project64 1.6 and tell me if you have shaking there too ?

The Siskoo

Very strange, what settings are you using ? I've tried the win32 version of mupen too and I can't get it to run.

About the shaking, if you don't have any in mupen then it's probably an issue with interlaced mode. Could you try with Project64 1.6 and tell me if you have shaking there too ?

Video plugin : z64gl (r11)
Sound plugin : Azimer's HLE Audio v0.56 WIP 2
Input plugin : Nrage 2.2.00b (rabbidity plugin)
RSP plugin : z64 (r11)

No shaking with PJ 1.6 :)

OP
Z

ziggy

By the way, the problem of resizing in pic 1-2-6 you mentionned earlier, did you test in fullscreen mode ? It shouldn't happen, I don't have this bug.

The Siskoo

By the way, the problem of resizing in pic 1-2-6 you mentionned earlier, did you test in fullscreen mode ? It shouldn't happen, I don't have this bug.

I just tested in fullscreen mode and no problem of resizing except the second logo (Silicon dreams) move to the center alone. The former tests was in all in windowed mode :)

olivieryuyu

To get to Rogue squaron in game i use Rice with normal RSP with Pj 1.6. there is sound so i can know when you are in game. at this time savestate and go in LLE.

Hydro thunder is a timing issue, so core issue. Hacktarux could explain much better than me this.