What's new

World driver championship

Ermides

Hello

I probe to emulate “world to driver championship” using plugin of video Rice 6.1 and plugin of sound Jabo's DirectSound 1.6 and manages to observe the screen of copyright.

Rice will give support this game?
already is possible to emulate it?
it will give Jabo's Direct3D8 1.7 has supported for this game?

PDA: excuse me, My English is very poor,

snexs

i have tried some plugins und emulators (project64, 1964, mupen64) but it is hopeless.
i think, world driver championship doesn't work with no emulator at the moment.

OP
E

Ermides

I have proven project64, mupen64 and 1964 and if it works, but only using “Rice 6.1 or 6.1.1” and “jabo's DirectSound 1.6”

wdcou1.jpg

the bad thing is that it only emulates the screen of copyrigth and of that screen does not happen nothing else.

but this already is a profit

Trotterwatch

Nemu will boot the game too, you need to disable VideoHLE in order to get it to boot - you can do this at the first screen if you want.

The positives are you can hear the game, the sound works (albeit slightly stuttering) and you can even select some options....

The bad part, no graphics at all - enabling VideoHLE again crashes the game. If only Jabos latest plugin worked with Nemu...... lol

Iconoclast

Oh, my bad. I guess I just presumed that Nemu's audio was what was crashing it.

Disabling Video HLE on Nemu64 when using Jabo's Direct3D 1.7 gfx (pretending it was possible) is no different than doing such on Project64 1.7: Both reference an LLE attempt from within the graphics plugin.

Trotterwatch

Yeah but Jabos beta D3D doesn't work with any other emulator, not even the old PJ64.

Slightly off topic but Stunt Racer 64 also boots in Nemu, and can also be made to show graphics (albeit distorted and horribly buggy)... can't for the life of me remember how now though, I think it was just Audio HLE disabled and Rices 5.60 plugin.

Also boots in UHLE http://emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=24608&page=2&highlight=stunt

Last edited:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
MudLord said it best in the 1964 forum...

Maybe because they don't support the microcode used by the game

NUFF SAID. No video plugin supports this game because the Microcode (which is custom) is unimplemented, so wait until it is implemented or the game is emulated via LLE.

:)

Iconoclast

Yeah but Jabos beta D3D doesn't work with any other emulator, not even the old PJ64.

Slightly off topic but Stunt Racer 64 also boots in Nemu, and can also be made to show graphics (albeit distorted and horribly buggy)... can't for the life of me remember how now though, I think it was just Audio HLE disabled and Rices 5.60 plugin.

Also boots in UHLE http://emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=24608&page=2&highlight=stunt
Yes, Trotterwatch; I have what'shisname's latest Nemu64.ini file, so I have found out some of these settings under the Debug menu and recognized them lately for future testing.

Stunt Racer 64 I think will boot in any emulator that is using a graphics and audio plugin supporting it, but UltraHLE is another study. Thanks to this piece of shit video card by Microsoft, no running of that emulator on this system. No Glide64, either, unless the wrapper totally sucks to the point where I can actually see something other than a black screen.

The configuration I had for Stunt Racer 64 for Rice's 6.1.1 graphics plugin to get it to boot is below.
Code:
Name=Stunt Racer 64
NormalAlphaBlender=2
NormalColorCombiner=1
FullTMEM=2
TMEM emulation did it I think.