What's new

NDS2xGL a utility to double de nds window

Nahuel

Filter Problem (NDS2xGL + NO$GBA 2.xxx)

When i put any filter with NDS2xGL the emulator goes too slow!.
I have OpenGl with my Radeon x1300 pro 256 Mb Ram DDR2.

What is wrong????

Richie Cunningh

Custom Loser Title
Firstly, I'm really liking this nds2xgl plugin: Changing settings makes me feel tech.
Secondly, has anyone else noticed that the 'l' and 'r' buttons don't work. They're the ones bound to alt and right alt. If you rebind them to other keys, they work fine, but not on the alt keys. It's not my keyboard, and they work in vanilla 2.6.
Thirdly, I'm seconding the break between screens. It's a minor aesthetic quibble, but I think it's worth it.
Fourthly, is there such a word as fourthly? Or is it forthly?

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Sweet software, wish it was integrated into no$gba, keep us updated with recent changes plz :D.
Would be to much work, because both tools build on different coding languages... but it isn't to hard to use two different tools, is it? :p
V3 should be out soon, with skinning support and much more... he keeps the updates on NGEmu, if you guys are interested.

Federelli

Beta Tester
Making something in another language isn't always hard :p.
Anyway mewants!!! What i care most is about speed optimizations since this app cuts the speed in half almost.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
when can we hope of a new version? I can't waiting...^^
Nobody knows... it should be out already (he gave an ETA, before the next 2.6 release) but he had some serious problems in real life, so nobody knows.
Just be patient and it'll happen.

spotanjo3

when can we hope of a new version? I can't waiting...^^

Please do not ask when. If you want to know when... make this program yourself. It is not wise to ask when. They will be ignore you if you ask that question. That's not worth. Be patient.:huh:

bada

I just wanted to add a bug I found so it might get fixed in future versions. Games that require you to "Close the DS" while playing do not accept minimizing when using the plugin. Without this plugin (with no$gba 2.6a) minimizing works fine and creates the proper action for the games to think you closed your DS lid and reopened it.

Very nice work on the plugin so far and thanks for all the hard work.