What's new

Ricevideo 6.10 source

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Hmm... i knew i forgot something... Well, i promised to upload this a few weeks ago and did not really find the time and finally forgot about it. i just need to clean the source code, check that everything compile correctly... At the time i ported it, i ported it very quickly and i didn't touch it since then. Well, you can expect the port within a few days.

jackschmidt

EmuTalker
Hmm... i knew i forgot something... Well, i promised to upload this a few weeks ago and did not really find the time and finally forgot about it. i just need to clean the source code, check that everything compile correctly... At the time i ported it, i ported it very quickly and i didn't touch it since then. Well, you can expect the port within a few days.

From what I remember with the Linux port of Rice. It did Toukon Road 2 much better (albeit missing bodies, still) than the Windows version. Puzzled me quite a bit and I'm also looking forward to the source.

Tillmann

Whatever
It's been almost a year that we have a version of rice video plugin it's sad that we never geot the chance to compile it cos in the time rice do not had released the source yet ;)

mudlord

Banned
Just a friendly reminder if you forgot, Hacktarux, bout releasing the Linux port of Rice Video...^^

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
No, i didn't forget this time, i'm removing texrel in all asm bits of the plugins and i would like to finish it before publishing the source code... The only problem is that it's a quite boring task :(

mudlord

Banned
No, i didn't forget this time, i'm removing texrel in all asm bits of the plugins and i would like to finish it before publishing the source code... The only problem is that it's a quite boring task

Yeah, I can see where that is a problem...I know I'd hate it doing some tedious job that is pretty boring to do in the process...

Thanks for replying tho. I know plenty of people are looking forward to this :)