No$gba 2.4a released

spotanjo3

Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings (JPN) - Playable and slow

2ugdxro.jpg

2n0nbyt.jpg

339kps4.jpg

4i4vzh4.jpg

coolcat12

Im trying to run yoshis island DS ,it goes from the menu to the intro of yoshis island then when im about to start playing it says Unable to read data . Turn the power off and reinsert the Gamecard. Help please.

Last edited:

Kid A

Nevermind
Im trying to run yoshis island DS ,it goes from the menu to the intro of yoshis island then when im about to start playing it says Unable to read data . Turn the power off and reinsert the Gamecard. Help please.

Change the Backup Media to "EEPROM 64Bytes" ;)

coolcat12

Thanks it worked but now my mario kart ds is giving me the same message.

EDIT: I figured thay you have to keep changing the bakc up media for different games. it works but mari kart is slow playable tho.

Last edited:

daksunt

well i worked really hard to get those badges :p

yes cheatin makes life easier and cheatin is more developed in diamond than the other games

Ody

You have to edit your save file yourself. Something was mentioned in a Pokemon thread on this forum.
Cheat codes don't work for NDS games on No$gba.

smcd

How did you get the cheats to work?

you'll have to set no$gba to not compress saves, and strip off the header from the save, then use a tool called "pokesav" (originally japanese, translated to english - attached) to edit the save, then re-add the header to the save, and then play... not forgetting to have patched the dump due to a save file bug with no$gba.

B4-Hunter

1018_Final_Fantasy_XII_Revenant_Wings_JPN_NDS-LGC [ PLAYABLE!! ]

[ Intro (~90%) + Menu (100%) + FMV (~90%) + In Game (~55%) ]

Game is playable!! I was SHOCKED!! Music and Video is almost perfect. We still need a little speed boost but =)

Here are some shoots:

Is it just me or:

0524_Final_Fantasy_III_JPN_NDS-WRG Is now working? I got in game and it's quite playable.

citron

I got a question on pokemon d/p. can no$gba do the cartridge thing where you can load a previous pokemon game so you can catch old pokemon?

Rakuji

pokemon diamond cheat

you'll have to set no$gba to not compress saves, and strip off the header from the save

Could you explain that a little more please? i was lookin at options and don't see a way to make it non compress. as far as stripping the header you mean just changing the name of the file? Sorry I don't quite understand.

smcd

you'll have to set no$gba to not compress saves, and strip off the header from the save

Could you explain that a little more please? i was lookin at options and don't see a way to make it non compress. as far as stripping the header you mean just changing the name of the file? Sorry I don't quite understand.

no$gba.ini said:
;no$gba 2.4 generated config file - do not edit

; the below line is where you edit
; the values can be Compressed or Uncompressed
SAV/SNA File Format == Uncompressed

no$gba puts an additional 76 bytes at the beginning of save files. you will need to remove this, edit the save with pokesav, then re-add the removed bytes for any chance of it working.

chocobobop

I have an odd issue with no$gba that I haven't seen yet (looked through all 10 pages, nothing seemed to pop up, heh).

The emu works fine, although a little slow like most everyone else has experienced. I can tinker around in a game, save, and if I die, easily reload using the game's save/reload system. Doesn't seem to be any problems.

Once I reboot my computer though, no$gba refuses to load the previous save game. The game can detect a save present, but sits at the "loading" screen and never proceeds any further.

No$gba is also saving games directly in it's root folder instead of in the BATTERY folder. If I want a game to detect it has a save, I have to make a copy of the .sav from the parent folder, place it in BATTERY, and then lauch no$gba. Of course, since it won't load saves after a reboot it doesn't do much good :D

Any ideas as to why I might be experiencing this?

*edit*

So I try it today and now it decided to load old saves. I guess it's just finiky :flowers:

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Someone posted:

Resident Evil DS actually falls with a Undefined Opcode, however the unknown instruction simply by “mov a r10, r10”, thus practically a NOP, replaced, and it goes, anyhow up to the point on the screens, I did not continue to test. Even with acoustic output.
Who has interest, here a Patch for it: http://sor-gts.de/files/resident_evil_ds.ips

I go ahead and guess what ??

SCREENSHOTS:

548kjrn.jpg

6g1t5xe.jpg

6fglh1i.jpg

661ikcj.jpg