What's new

No$gba 2.4a released

Mysoft

hum... try changing the "video output" BPP value... on the emulator...
if you got luck in one of the 3 modes (8,15 or 24) it will work... but if not, please, let me know =)
and thkz for the reply... i had test this thing in many computers and all worked... but i will try to fix it... ^^" ( and yes... i'm from brazil =D )

edit: here is a screenshot of the program... =)
with only one screen zoomed (to fit 1024x768) and using HQ2X filter

Last edited:

Kid A

Nevermind
hum... try changing the "video output" BPP value... on the emulator...
if you got luck in one of the 3 modes (8,15 or 24) it will work... but if not, please, let me know =)
and thkz for the reply... i had test this thing in many computers and all worked... but i will try to fix it... ^^" ( and yes... i'm from brazil =D )

Nop. No luck here :( . Still same error. Dont know what it is. It hangs on "collecting data".

Offtopic: hey we are neighbours. Im fron Argentina. I went to brazil in my vacations. Love it. nice girls. :bouncy:

Last edited:

daksunt

i dont have any problem in that part... maybe a bad config in your settings...

what is ur setting, in the beginning of the game when i defeated starly the game also froze that is why i got chimchar to lose to it then let me continue further in this game.

Mshai said:
Dude why are u playing the japan version of the game? in two weeks the game is out in the usa! wait a little!
well i couldnt wait:unsure: in case i hope in two weeks the creator releases the new version of the emulator:happy:
Mysoft said:
ok... for those who want zoom and filter in the NO$GBA emulator i made this utility:
http://fileanchor.com/95263-d
well looked at ur screenshot it is really great improvement since the screen is too small. i hope u can do the zooming in two weeks. thanks alot

For some reason(just changed save type from 256 to 512) i passed the rival. but my game is somehow slower:(

Last edited:

daksunt

well thnx i found out that the problem is all about voices(well when i checked the config i also realized that i changed voices aswell, now i defeated the gym leader.

greed666

hey when ur outside buildings is it laggy for u like it is really laggy for me and personally i have no patiense >.<

Someone!

Hullo!
I used Camtasia Studio too, lol...
Hey, did you get over the place in tale of too kitties? Search by touching the screen and rolling till you find a envelope. Make sure it's on the center of the screen.

Mysoft

i have started a thread for my NDS2xGL
http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?p=377157

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nop. No luck here :( . Still same error. Dont know what it is. It hangs on "collecting data".

Offtopic: hey we are neighbours. Im fron Argentina. I went to brazil in my vacations. Love it. nice girls. :bouncy:

and... i forget to say one thing:
for the program to work you need to change the "GBA MODE" to "Vga (Poppy Bright)"
in the no$gba setup...

in the new version i will fix this =)

Speyeker

I remember it being tested for older versions of NO$GBA...but you're talking about the most recent version? In any case, I looked through this whole topic, and couldn't find anything about it. It doesn't help that the word "ZX" is too small to count as a search tag.

Someone!

Hullo!
The letter's gotta be in the exact center. I fiddled a lot with it to get over the place.
I think you've gotta press a button.

daksunt

the real difference between no$gba and ds, the pic of ds is taken from serebii.net is it my options that make it a little bit different more dull or is it just that no$gba is still under construction.

Clements

Change the GBA mode to VGA (Poppy Bright) in the settings. However, a real DS looks more like the No$GBA shot you posted, since VGA ignores limitations of the DS/GBA screens.