What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

The new and improved Paper Mario project

Mollymutt

Mddy, Klasa, and I have been working on this behind the scenes for a while. This reflects Mddy's and my progress to date. I'm hoping Klasa contacts me soon, so I can add his progress too. I'll be working on this as much as time allows, so expect frequent updates which I'll post here.

BTW thanks to djipi and mdtauk for their help.

Download texture pack

Emulation64/Textures Archive

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

Mollymutt

I'm not really sure. I know that there is a ton of work to do. Every movement anything makes is another texture that has to be done. There is over 1000 files in the font folder alone.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
hey!

i just made a small update to part of your wonderful
logo pack

its just a little something that bothered me

i have the files if u want them

Last edited:

DDRPIP

The One and Only
hmm, how did you remake the bricks for peach's castle and the bowser's castle?? (the one with the recently remade background)
It looks great

OP
M

Mollymutt

Well, maybe the updates won't be that frequent! But... I finally have one. There should be anther one coming right up.
Oops, I was supposed to add this to my original post. I'll do that from now on.

Last edited:
OP
M

Mollymutt

Update. Go to the original post to download Watt and Baby Blooper. Credit for these goes to Klasa.

Last edited:

DDRPIP

The One and Only
just try to make your own, like i am ^^
Mollymutt, your team is doing an awesome job, I've always been interested in the style you guys put in this game, blends together great

hey mollymutt, do you have bowser's sprites? I definately need those... if you have them I'd appreciate it if you could give them to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

Mollymutt

Update! Klasa just sent me his latest work. Here are Whaka and the status effect balloons. Go to the first post to get them.