What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

The new and improved Paper Mario project

OP
M

Mollymutt

I was getting a little discouraged with the lack of contact with my team. I don't know what's going on. I decided to put this on the shelf for a while. The funny thing about retexturing, is you only dump what you've played so I have never played this game all the way through. I decided to play it, and the levels got cooler and cooler. It inspired me to get back to work. Here's the Beginning of the toy box level. Go to the first post to get it.

Last edited:

klasa

I'm really sorry, I'm just in a terribly busy period at school... a lot of (procrastrinated...) assingments, and now test paper week. And I just have to do my best for everything, because I need good grades to be accepted to go to Japan for a year. I'll try to work on it again when everything is finished, 'kay?

darknior

Darknior
Thanks guys,
I want to tell you that you make a very very very good and impressive work :D
The game is realy beautifull with your PACK !

I dream that you finish it, some day ... but take your time ... your real life is always more important that the internet life ;)
Bye

dartdude6

Mmm... Retextures....
Uhh... Is this pack dead? 'cause I really though it was good. Well, at least Xiaos' Pack is still up and active and that's why I support the pack. Well... that and I think it's coming along better than this pack. But if you would, please ...
GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DDRPIP

The One and Only
I PM'ed mollymutt a couple of days ago; and he's just having some trouble with the team, I'm sure he'll continue when he can get in contact with his team and update/swap textures.

OP
M

Mollymutt

Yeah, I haven't heard from anybody in a long time. I thought I had two new people on board, but nothing has transpired so far. At the moment, I'm reading books on Photoshop and 3ds Max, to better my skills. I have something else that I'm using as my practice project in my lessons. If anything happens as far as this project goes, I'll let you know.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
I just found an unusual Paper Mario glitch in the game and I'm not sure it's because of this pack or Xiaos'. It's kinda weird. Here's a video of the glitch.
http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z123/dartdude6/?action=view&current=Papermarioglitch0001.flv
Mario sprites keeps flashing on the walls!

that's mollymutt's mario textures so that could concern his pack;
OR your PC/graphical Rendering.

Yeah, I haven't heard from anybody in a long time. I thought I had two new people on board, but nothing has transpired so far. At the moment, I'm reading books on Photoshop and 3ds Max, to better my skills. I have something else that I'm using as my practice project in my lessons. If anything happens as far as this project goes, I'll let you know.

allright, that's cool.
~Cya later dude~

M[u]ddy

Sorry for the lag of update, but I've been very busy for the last months.
Maybe I can get some free time to work next week, but I can't promise. :(

M[u]ddy

After month of absence I'd like to present at least a little bit of progress.
starscopynf3.jpg

starscopy2nd2.jpg

OP
M

Mollymutt

Hey man, great to see this. I've been so busy with SM64, that I haven't touched this in a while. But, I would love to get this up and running again. PM me with your plans.

M[u]ddy

Well here's the final file.
I'll try to continue in my spare time (though I fear there won't be much very soon).
It would be great if we could restart working on the project together.
Any response from Klasa lately?
starsscreeneh9.jpg