What's new

Mupen64 dead?

djlarz

13 000 roms and growing...
Is mupen64 dead? I contacted the admin of the project several months ago with a translation, and he said he'd add it to the site. This has not happened, and the website hasn't been updated in ages.

So is the project dead? It had so much potential..

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
I contacted also Hacktarux but not answer :(

Sorry, i wasn't able to answer, i was in vacation and there was no possible internet connection :p Anyway, the project is not dead, it's just that i haven't had any time to work on it for a while. I have restarted developpement and have several ideas, for example an innovative cheat system that would allow advanced hacking. I don't know when i'll have the time to finish it though.

GarulfoLinux

Sorry, i wasn't able to answer, i was in vacation and there was no possible internet connection :p Anyway, the project is not dead, it's just that i haven't had any time to work on it for a while. I have restarted developpement and have several ideas, for example an innovative cheat system that would allow advanced hacking. I don't know when i'll have the time to finish it though.

Ha :D !
Hacktarux and Mupen64 isn't dead ! Good news ;)

OP
djlarz

djlarz

13 000 roms and growing...
Hooray!
Speaking of which, will you also add my Norwegian translation of the emulator and the readme? :)

Good to see that this great project is still alive! :D

HyperHacker

Raving Lunatic
I was just going to ask this myself, having just stumbled across the emulator. It really seems like if it were complete it'd be the best emulator around, and if I could turn sound off I'd use it in place of PJ64 already. :)

Tillmann

Whatever
I was just going to ask this myself, having just stumbled across the emulator. It really seems like if it were complete it'd be the best emulator around, and if I could turn sound off I'd use it in place of PJ64 already. :)

You CAN turn off the sounD!!!
You will just need to download the nosound pluguin n' place in /plugins.
:D

adwin

It would be great if some work could be done in the linux/amd64 field (with a src rls of course).
:)
Other than that, Mupen rox ;]

Happy Easter to all of you.