What's new

Sorry if i have breached a rule but i really need help

isop9022

it's me again, anyway. I was wondering if there is a fix for this. I know a thread similar to this has bieng posted before but this is slightly different. Last week i did a factory restore for my computer completely froze up, but then when I tried Demul with Sonic adventure 2 it did not work. None of the games would load (well, i only have one which i want to play on my computer) but only work with the openGL plugin.
Before i wiped everything off my computer Demul worked absoloutely fine with the "DX" plugin but now games won't load at all. I don't see any point in giving the specs of my PC in now for surely if the game has worked before- there would be a way to work it again?

P.S. It would be also nice if someone could explain to me what intergrated grahics are. Plus please don't tick me off for double threading for I only thought people would give more attention to this thread than if i posted in my previous thread which is about something completely different.

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
intergrated grahics are a chip in your pc that acts as a systerm and graphics hub. so basicly i manages both graphics and system processes. i would make sure that you do it again because if it forse in the middle of a restore it did not finish that could be your problem.

Edit: make sure you have the latest directx as well

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Intergrated graphics refers to graphics chipsets that are present in your motherboard. Typically such a chipset handles all the graphics for the system so you don't need a dedicated card. However, most integrated cards are no good at all and all dedicated cards outperform them by far.

OP
I

isop9022

thanks guys- that really helped. I installed DirectX 9.0c and it is working. However it's actually slower than when I last ran it on this computer. Any further suggestions? (really appreciated the help there, thanks alot :D)

EDIT: Can someone explain to me what the LCD screens are for? In my last run of this emulator before my computer crashed everytime I started up Sonic Adventure 2 after the SEGA logo about 4 LCD screens popped up showing a black and white picture related to Sonic Adventure 2. Can Someone tell me what they are because they dont show up anymore.

Last edited: