What's new

No$gba v2.3c

MonkeyforaHead

Stays crunchy in miak
Great, the occasionally-invisible-lower-screen issue with Phoenix Wright has been resolved. Nice to see that.

Now of course I'm on the final case and just got to the part where you have to apply the fingerprint powder and then blow it away to take fingerprints. Don't suppose there's any microphone support yet, even for just blowing?

What am I saying, if it were there I would've found it. Guess I just screwed myself out of a few hours of progress because I can't cancel the fingerprinting to go save. :plain:

Last edited:

Maximumrisk

Pokemon Pearl: (J)Ingame
When in Houses, speed is good but on outsideworld a few Gfx Errors and very slow.

Scooby Doo Who is Watching you: (U)Fully Playable
A few little glitches but almost normal speed and save.

Snowboardkids: (EU)Ingame
Ingame very slow with many glitches at the characters.

Over the Hedge: (U)Menu
The Menu works fine. But the video on the beginning of the First level is almost unwatchable and then Freezes

Tamagotchi Corner Shop: (EU)Fully Playable
No glitches at all but a little Slow.

I love this Emulator:satisfied
I cant wait until the Next release. I think it will not need much time now until we have an Emulator who works most 3D games in good speed.\:D/

Edit: Better? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Mario Hoops 3on3 (USA) - Playable but very slow and some gfx errors.

Touch Detective (USA) - Playable but very slow.

It Crashes When I Load NDS Roms. :(

Read the no$gba faqs thread, please.

Last edited:

Neokaruko

Great emulator :bouncy: hands down to the creators! Can't wait for the next updates...

If you set in Emulation Setup the speed from 16.xx MHz true speed to Unlimited MHz Disaster 10%, it will at least be somewhat playable. Hope that helps. (credit goes to AMPonzi)
I've just tried this since I was using the "Double Speed, Auto" setting, and it doesn't seem to be faster on "Cooking Mama". When it goes to even the butter in the pan mode, it turns uber-slow, I don't know why because it doesn't seem to require any 3D?

P.S. Can someone help me on how the NDS Backup Media works? I don't know which I have to pick; thanks in advance

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Some games are useful for this speed trick.The speed is not improvement yet. It will.

For Cooking Mama, set it to 0.5kbytes. If you use other nds game and the backup media can be different so what you can do is after you selected a nds rom and go to NDS backup media and change to whatever and click FILE and click "RESET CARTRIDGE" and it will do the trick. :)

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

There are two things:

Mess with media backup and reset cartrige to find the right one or irc channel or google.com. :)

I used the irc channel mostly and if I am lazy then I will mess with nds media backup, that's all. :D

smcd

Lunar Knights (U) : playable and appears to be OK graphically, but slow an of course sound is crackly... I used unlimited mhz disaster 100% to make things a bit more bearable... use EEPROM 8k as the save type to get it to work.

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Lunar Knights (U) : playable and appears to be OK graphically, but slow an of course sound is crackly... I used unlimited mhz disaster 100% to make things a bit more bearable... use EEPROM 8k as the save type to get it to work.

Try to change from unlimited mhz diaster 100% to 10% and it is somewhat playable and speed is little bit better, lol. The correct save size is not EEPROM 8kbytes but it can be worked however the save size is actually 64kbytes EEPROM because the cart size is 1024Mbits. Do the math! :p

smcd

Try to change from unlimited mhz diaster 100% to 10% and it is somewhat playable and speed is little bit better, lol. The correct save size is not EEPROM 8kbytes but it can be worked however the save size is actually 64kbytes EEPROM because the cart size is 1024Mbits. Do the math! :p

Didn't know there was math involved - I start with no save data and go down the list 1 by 1 until the game lets me play :p

joaocolhao

Hmm, strange. Trying to play PW:AA, I get an error message in the lower screen: Failed to read data, and it tells me to change the game card. Anyone got any tips?