Thread: uhh help :-(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

N64 uhh help :-(

yo i dowload dolwin so many times but i cant open it because theirssss no program that starts it wtf

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If you downloaded the RAR, you need a program that will open RAR archives. If you downloaded the ZIP, you'll need a program that can open ZIP archives (your operating system has one built-in if you're running Windows XP). 7-Zip will unpack both formats (though there are dozens, if not hundreds of other programs that will as well).

I am Link... well... with a PC Sk8nspartan90's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lol... you don't know how to unzip/rar an archive but you know what an emulator is... hmm...
    Operating System(s): Windows Vista Home Premium (32 Bit) and Windows XP Professional X64 Edition
    Processor: AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-50 256 KB x 2 L2 Cache, 1.6GHz, HyperTransport technology at up to 1600 MHz
    Memory: 1024 MB DDr2 Dual Channel
    Video: ATI Radeon Xpress 1150M Graphics with up to 256 MB of HyperMemory
    Hard Drive: 120 GB PATA, 4200 RPM

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't mean to sound like a heartless *******, but you should really know how to work with compressed archives and files in general before you tackle something like emulation.

ElektroDragon: I hate dying over and over. I don't learn from my mistakes. I couldn't play Dark Souls because of this. I bought the Bloodborne Collector's Edition. Like I said, I don't learn from my mistakes!