What's new

Project64 site redesign

protofz

Jerry ZX
I have to say.......It was a fierce battle between Iconoclast, A.I., and squall_leonhart. Daaaaaaaamn. Highcog's feelings were hurt. Boohoo. Ha ha, you're crying. :evil:

smcd

I have to say.......It was a fierce battle between Iconoclast, A.I., and squall_leonhart. Daaaaaaaamn. Highcog's feelings were hurt. Boohoo. Ha ha, you're crying. :evil:

Why can't you let worthless arguing just die instead of trying to flame it up again?

A.I.

Banned
Yeah, I'm totally over it. I'm a spectator now. I'll leave my told you so's till the finished product.

Until then I will view all new entries with a supercilious smile... :evil:

Iconoclast

If you say so, but just try it. Try resizing both what'shisname's version and highcog's version to 16x16. Which one looks better? Then there's zilmar's resize of it, which lost some of its 3d aspect making it a worthy icon. I honestly don't think it's worth it either way. Whatever floats your imaginations, I guess....

And yeah, the PNG image loses its transparent background if you save it with certain programs and/or use the wrong settings. It may have been intentional, as he might have just been giving a preview image? :unsure: