What's new

great emu

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
i agree, this is a exellent emulator and lets hope that work continues on it :D

Super Shadow

That's an great emulator, but I can't emulate Sonic Adventure 2 without the Grafic Bugs of Chankast, even with DX's plugin. My video card is a NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8x with 64 MB of memory. :huh:

Please help me!

PS: I don't know if I'm posting on the wrong topic, so, sorry.

Dark Mits

Eternal Darkness
Super Shadow, you should check the Sticky named "Screenshot Thread" and go down to the Sonic Adventure 2 part. There are 2 posts, one after the other. Try using these settings. Maybe you'll be more lucky, but truth is your video card is slow.

Last edited:

CaH4e3

Most likely, "your videocard is awful". Get another one with NEW drivers, at least compiled in year 2005 :)

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
ATI Radeons 9xxx upwards and nVidia 5/6/7 line of cards should do just fine.

tidusete

Nice work guys, it runs like a miracle for me, atm i have played RE: code veronica, and i'm very surprised, it's way better than chankast, at least for me, i was unable to play code veronica because i had 90 fps, and it was way too fast, now i can play at 60 fps very nicely.

Congratulations one more time, Tidusete.

HazeySC

Id just like to thank you for making this compatible with these terrible integrated intel graphic cards with poor shader support. Its looking promising for me to get a full speed emu on this afterall