What's new

I can't tip-toe in the tooie of banjo

Azeres

In banjo tooie, there's some vines and leaves and stuff that i have to tiptoe through by tapping the analong stick lightly, but since i have no analog stick and cant hit it lightly, Is it impossible?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Supposedly you might be able to do it with the n-Rage input plugin and then using modifiers. You should really get yourself a good gamepad with analog stick(s) though.

Kazangwa

I have a 10 dollar one with the same amount of buttons as a PS2 controller. It's called AIRFLO. (It has a fan xD)

A.I.

Banned
That's nothing! My controller's got an airconditioner! :p

But really, if you spent another ten dollars you would have got an analogue controller. Just one thing though, some aftermarket ones can have dodgy analogue sticks and pissweak rumble.

I bought a controller twin pack made by 4gamers and while the analogue does the job, the right rumble motor is missing! You can only feel left feedback which is a little bit disconcerting; it's the eqivolent of listening to stereo with one speaker. Weird... And for some reason it only works with Ramp Force in Nrage.

Unfortunately, I got sucked in by the package's false advertising claiming the controller was Dual Shock 2, with Dual Vibration motors. I guess that's why it was on sale for $25, half price, in the bargain bin at the game shop. Anyway I learnt my lession. I will only get official PS2 controllers from now on.

Cheezyphil

megahuge gaming bwner
you really should just buy an actual ps2, xbox, GC, or n64 (if you can get an adaptoid), and then get a good adapter. That is, if you're willing to spend the extra bucks.