So it is Mario Kart, let´s be friends?

Do we think snaking to be solid?

• No, snaking is cheating!!!

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, snaking is believing!!

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

WhiteX

This is the post to give out our friend codes, mine is 120-344-956-877 you guys can give it out now or just before we start, for working reasons i´ll most likely not play this night, but add me anyway since i can return from work sooner than i expect.

I will use this one to have another poll concerning an aspect for our first game, snaking, that thing you do when you use the turning boost all over the course, is it legal here?

EDIT: it would be very nice if we had our DS nicknames to resemble the nicks we have here...

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Considering snaking is very hard, those who do use it will have a big advantage. That makes it kind of unfair to the ones who cannot snake. I vote for no!
Friend code is 025-848-094-942

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

Ppl, come on, post that friend codes, i am at work and i expected to see hundreds of thousands of FC here, go play, dammit!!!

B

Beaner(lui)

Mine is 000-077-436-179

Snaking is Believing;)

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
A thought here...
It seems there are more votes on the poll than participants who have expressed interest in a game. Wouldn't it be fair that only those who participate votes? In a public poll, everyone can vote, which would mean those who have no participating in the game the right to vote and to tip the balance. Which wouldn't be fair, if you ask me. Why have a say if you're not in?