What's new

Having trouble finding a audio emulator compatible with 1964 with volume control.

Frammling

See, I often talk to my friend over X-Fire voice chat. In fact, I am doing so right now. However, as you may have guessed, it is very difficult to hear him over the sound effects to many a game, specifically, Banjo-Kazooie. I have hunted far and wide (aka, google and emutalk.net searches) for plug-ins which work with 1964 and allow volume control, including Jabo's DirectSound 1.6 (does not work, results in one sound repeating constantly instead of working sound).

So, again, I require a an audio plug-in for 1964 with volume control.

an alternate option is to import my saves to Project64, which I understand would require Azmir's Saveswapper utility, which I could just *not* locate, again searching google and emutalk.net for hits.

Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: Another option would to be able to just disable all sound in general, but obviously, that is not preferred.

fenugrec

an alternate option is to import my saves to Project64, which I understand would require Azmir's Saveswapper utility, which I could just *not* locate, again searching google and emutalk.net for hits.

Perhaps you're looking for " Azimer's " saveswapper? I just quickly googled
something like that, and it looked relevant...

Last edited: