What's new

here a cheater for demul

spunky

mad dog...
for more infos see here: http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=22044

same system as chankastcheater. tested on winxpsp2 with "Dead Or Alive 2 [T3601M] [V1.002]" and "Project Justice [T7022D 50] [V1.001]", works.

hope it works everywhere. good luck.
:santa:

have forgot... great emu, thx to demul-team, hope is not the last version.

Last edited:

isop9022

This is an absoloutely great cheater! It worked before my computer froze but now it doesn't. Can you suggest any ways of fixing this problem (I carefully read the other thread mentioned in your post but they didn't work):

When I load the cheater when playing on Demul it says something like "Wait while I find *something*" then a constantly rising number beside it gets to 23 and then it closes whith no error report... any suggestions?

I'm not sure if it's worth mentioning my specs since surely if it worked before, there's a way to make it work again?

Legend

Not sure about the file you mentioned michelle, but everything seems to run just fine, the codes are just never activated (using .0581). Does this work for others on new Demul builds? I use a version of this tool on nullDC and it works fine. Wonder what the problem is...

I really want the ability to cheat in my games. I saw something about ArtMoney when googling. Looks like it's a bit complicated though.

michellefland

and how else please cheat engine works with Demul to make life inifinite loop code example?

and when I already have a code how to please is launched to cheat engine with demuk activated for the code?

Not sure about the file you mentioned michelle, but everything seems to run just fine, the codes are just never activated (using .0581). Does this work for others on new Demul builds? I use a version of this tool on nullDC and it works fine. Wonder what the problem is...

I really want the ability to cheat in my games. I saw something about ArtMoney when googling. Looks like it's a bit complicated though.

2ton20one

Hi. I too am having a problem with the demul cheater. I am currently running version DEmul x86 v0.582 WIP. I have used the chankast cheater (which i am assuming the demul cheater is based on) before with chankast and with nulldc without any hiccups. I tried the cheater provided in the link above and it appears to be in german? and doesn't seem to work. I am going to try a few more things to and will post my findings.

2ton20one

You realize this tool was posted 8 years ago?

IT WAS!?!?!? OH MY GOD!?!?!?! LOL...Yes, I am aware. The Chankast cheater and NullDC cheater however still function. I've used them both on there respective emulator without any hiccups. I was just hoping to find a cheater for DEmul considering Chankast hasn't been updated since 2004 and NullDC hasn't been updated since Aug 2011. DEmul seems to be the only up to date Dreamcast emulator and out of the three (Null, Chan, Demul) Demul works flawlessly compared to the others. I was just hoping that someone possibly had a working version of the cheater or could steer me in the right direction for another.