What's new

problem with demul i_i

r315k

i can't start the emulator with dx plugin
when i start, nothing hapens, and with opengl plugin it works, without any texture
i don't have a 3D card, and my video card is of 16 MB
my specs are: Celeron 2.5 (SSE, SSE2, MMX), 368 RAM
perhaps I need a 3D card?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Yes, you need a 3D card. Chances are that you have an integrated graphics chip that does some 3D, but it isn't nearly enough. Much less so if it only has 16MB of video memory.

nk6

Try SwiftShader to run it, maybe it works
This is a DirectX wrapper, it emulates it using software (it was made to run D3D games without having a 3D Card)

Last edited:

n-phreak

Nintendo Phreak
wow this emu took me by surprise is awesome, but i am having major keyboard issues with the game pad emulation.

Kiwa

Hello there, I have the same ploblem with the DirectX plugin when I run the emulator just the window show a little big. With the OpenGL plug in run, but, I wana try with the othe plugin, anyway, my computer is:

SO - Windows XP Professional SP2
Prosessor - Intel Pentium 4 506, 2666 MHz (20 x 133)
Memory - 502 MB (PC3200 DDR SDRAM)
Graphic card - Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller (96 MB)
3d acelerator - Intel Extreme Graphics 2

PD. I play Dead or Alive 2 Limited Edition whit 18 - 20 fps with bad graphics and without sound
doa2lesj6.jpg
my.php

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
With an integrated Intel graphics chip, I think you should just stick to the OpenGL plugin.

zix

Hy
I have an echelon RE CV, when i'm at the lion head and i get the jewels the lion head don't turn off and i can get the 2 jewel always. If someone can please help!
Sorry for my English.THX

chane2k1

The emulator runs fine on my comp except for one thing, after i close the emu it kills my cd-rom drive and i have to reboot to be able to use it again.

Kiwa

chane2k1, make a image from your game and try use a virtual cdrom like daemon tools v3.29.