What's new

DEmul v0.1

CaH4e3

Read earlier posts carefully. There is no ECHELON release of PA, there is Megalex release and my image (the same CRC's as FunKing's ones) is working fine. I think problem with running out of virtual memory is in bugs in GPU texture caching... But I have no idea about when it occurs, while my laptop with 512Mb (384+128VRAM) works fine with it.

JKKDARK

Read earlier posts carefully. There is no ECHELON release of PA, there is Megalex release and my image (the same CRC's as FunKing's ones) is working fine. I think problem with running out of virtual memory is in bugs in GPU texture caching... But I have no idea about when it occurs, while my laptop with 512Mb (384+128VRAM) works fine with it.

Then I wonder why your screens say "FPS xx ECHELON PROPELLER ARENA"

Last edited:

CaH4e3

powtrix, most likely on vacation, since main coder unavailable now. But in near future I hope we could to do something with gpu and plugins stuff...

JKKDARK, I think they used some ECHELON's tools for making selfboot images.

Riki

Congratulations and keep up the work !

I'd like to congratz the Demul staff, cause it would be a great doing for the emulation's to have a perfect dreamcast emulator. Never Give UP ! Cause chankast is halted for three years almost. and we need people with the will to do this emulator happens. It will ! I have just a problem... The rar file of Demul from the official site appears to be corrupted.. I couldn't extract any of the stuff in it. Go for it !