What's new

command line options?

Mayco

does 1964 have that option to open roms directly by dragging the rom to 1964's icon? ( i mean command line options )

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
What about the command-line options? Could you rice & schibo please add this? Just a suggestion.

Tk64

The Other Village Idiot
... Well I don't do much Win32 C++ with VC++ (a Borland C++ Builder 5 user here, gotta love the VB-like form junk), but it looks to me that there are no command line args when 1964 PR2 is compared to the PJ64 source. Am I right?

... I don't think it would be hard to add command line args that would open a rom given its name/path. Too bad Win32 C++ isn't as easy as C under DOS.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Tk64 said:
... Well I don't do much Win32 C++ with VC++ (a Borland C++ Builder 5 user here, gotta love the VB-like form junk), but it looks to me that there are no command line args when 1964 PR2 is compared to the PJ64 source. Am I right?

... I don't think it would be hard to add command line args that would open a rom given its name/path. Too bad Win32 C++ isn't as easy as C under DOS.
Right. There are no command lines for the moment :(
I would like some added to open and run a rom, this would be of very much help to me. And it shouldn't be too hard to add. Just hope that they can take it and do it.
/me hopes....