What's new

New Dolphin Memory Card Maker

bappa

Can you give me a save file for pokemon colossseum.or pls help me, when ever I try to run Pokemon Colosseum, a glitch happens. It goes to the "press start" screen and then it asks if i want to create a new save slot. After that, it says "the data can't be saved, do you want to continue without saving?" and no matter what i say it alway's takes me back to the "press start" screen. I've tried messing with the memory cards, playing with the config settings, and even using different versions of dolphin but nothing changes it, any suggestions?

eatmyplis

>Wants tests
>Makes the most noob unfriendly guide ive EVER read

1) Load the game you're attempting to make a Dolphin save for, have it create a new memcard_a.raw (delete your old one in your dolphindir/data directory)

what in the fuck is a dolphindir? EXPLAIN To us what we have to do or obviously we can't do it.

bennyman123abc

This version is a lot easyer to use! Thanks alot...
I was only able to try resident evil 4 which wouldnt work. Got this screenshot--->

and here are some gamecube savegames (all in .gci format)

Use the game Super Monkey Ball to format your memory card

- - - Updated - - -

Can you give me a save file for pokemon colossseum.or pls help me, when ever I try to run Pokemon Colosseum, a glitch happens. It goes to the "press start" screen and then it asks if i want to create a new save slot. After that, it says "the data can't be saved, do you want to continue without saving?" and no matter what i say it alway's takes me back to the "press start" screen. I've tried messing with the memory cards, playing with the config settings, and even using different versions of dolphin but nothing changes it, any suggestions?

Use any game that can format a memory card

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
I'm sure this issue was resolved years ago.

Please keep information in this thread relevant to future readers not the ghosts of past.

Last edited:

MushGuy

Can anyone repost the program and source as attachments here? For some reason, the original attachment is somehow gone and no longer available.

UPDATE: Thanks to Wayback Machine, I was able to retrieve the long lost files. Enjoy!

Attachments

• GCI to Dolphin 0.3.rar
    54.5 KB · Views: 177
  • GCI to Dolphin Memcard 0.3 Source.rar
    196.9 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

doluk

Can anyone repost the program and source as attachments here? For some reason, the original attachment is somehow gone and no longer available.

UPDATE: Thanks to Wayback Machine, I was able to retrieve the long lost files. Enjoy!

Thank you so much! I happened to stumble upon this page and was frantically looking for the download haha. Made an account just to say thanks!

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader

Wayback saves the day again!

Last edited: