Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dolphin isn't a PS2 emulator. Yes, for a PS2 emulator to work, you need the PS2 BIOS.

ElektroDragon: I hate dying over and over. I don't learn from my mistakes. I couldn't play Dark Souls because of this. I bought the Bloodborne Collector's Edition. Like I said, I don't learn from my mistakes!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Thanks, but to tell the truth, I am not sure if it is a PS2 game or not.... that is my big dilemma.... it in GCM format and its size is 1.35 GB... so I have no idea what type of a game is it PS2 or Camecube... I am a moron And besides you look like a nice person and I do not wish to spam this topic no more so can we like talk by PM or something ( I am not sure how do send one) so we will save other readers nerves. If you are not the right person, who knows everything can you at least direct or guide me to one many thanks and waiting for you replay

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If it's in GCM format, it's fairly safe to assume that the game is a GameCube game. What game is it anyway?

ElektroDragon: I hate dying over and over. I don't learn from my mistakes. I couldn't play Dark Souls because of this. I bought the Bloodborne Collector's Edition. Like I said, I don't learn from my mistakes!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Remember, this emulator is still not perfect and is still in development.
    Model: MacBook Pro with a Retina, Mid 2014 (Purchased in March 28, 2015) -- macOS Mojave Version 10.14.6
    CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5
    Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Graphic Card: Intel Iris 1536 MB

iPhone 6+ - iOS 12.4

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yesss.... it is still a gamecube game wippiii... well the game that I have problems with is Dragonball Z Budokai ( first episode of those Budokais) so I will ask a few questions:

* Do I Need a Gamecube Memory card or what ever memory card to play this game on PC ? ( It should work on dolphin, because on the homepage of Dolphin there was a BLUE FLAG in front of DB Z Budokai.

* Is there a program or something that I have to download or buy or what ever to get my game working without those Errors of Memory Card Slot A and no 1&2 block of what ever slowly starting to lose my patience.

* And if there is, can you please help me... I tried to read something about this whole Memory card thing( what this topic is all about) but I just don't understand... I am not qualifeid to do so.... please help out a fellow member Thanks

Zelda CelShade Producer
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Hi , i would like to know , now Zelda Twilight princess is out , if someone can make a save file for dolphin?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've tryed a lot of different gcis for RE4, Killer 7, and SA2B (even ones that I made), and they all appear to be corrupt according to dolphin.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ The link is dead,can you reupload it?

Master of the Emulation Flame MasterPhW's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by best seclub View Post
    ^ The link is dead,can you reupload it?
    The link works fine...
    The Future of Emulation: Emulate a High End Computer on a Low End System
    Main: Intel Core i7 (Lynnfiled) 860 (@3.802Ghz) | 8 GB DDR3-1333 | ATI XFX HD 5750 PCI-E | ATI High Definition Audio Device | 256 GB SSD + 3 TB Internal SATA2 + 4 TB external | Windows 7 Professional X64 SP1 MSDNAA
    Netbook: Asus EeePC 1015PEM | Intel Atom Dual Core N550 (1,5GHz) | 2GB DDR3-1066 | Intel GMA 3150 | 250GB HDD | Win 7 Starter
    Old One: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2x2.5Ghz; S939) | MSI KbT Neo2-F V2.0 | 2x1GB Corsair Value VS1GBKIT400 | Radeon HD 3850 512 MB/AGP8x | Creative SB Audigy LS | 2TB (4x500GB SATA2 HDDs Raid0) | Windows 7 Business X64 SP1 MSDNAA

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

The WW savegame from Sercio doesn't work...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast