What's new

Wii - Love and Hate

smegforbrain

I think they're both interesting and pretty well written articles.

It just goes to show that some will be easy to please and impress over the Wii, and others will not. :)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Pointer Precision was his 'hate', doesn't he know theres options to make it more or less sensitive?

In his love article: Thankfully, Nintendo has dropped the awful original name, the "Wiimote."

What? No they didn't, i'm seeing it right now as Wiimote on pretty much every shopping website, haha this guy is an idiot. Gimme someone who knows half about what he's talking about.

Last edited:

I am me

The one of one of planet one
Well don't knock till you try it I mean in most countrys you just give the recite back and you get your money if you don't like it right?

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I'm perhaps one of the biggest Wii fans here so don't worry about that "I am me" :p Zelda Twilight Princess and that new remote thing really excites me, I simply must have it.

Cyberman

El Wii!

Interesting reviews. I guess it's strength and weakness are in the Wiimote.. :D

ScottJC - you are way too interested in that Princess :)

Cyb - the one who would rather not die so much in FFXIII... huh a PS3? :D

OP
Allnatural

Allnatural

ScottJC said:
Pointer Precision was his 'hate', doesn't he know theres options to make it more or less sensitive?
He may be right, but it's probably poor code, not a problem with the controller. Many of the Red Steel reviews point out that the reticle will often drift and sometimes jump around.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Red Steel was not developed properly. Reviews said that it was disappointing (I didn't read the whole article, mind you! I merely checked the score!), though Twilight Princess on the other hand got a near perfect score. And no mention about a poor pointer.