What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & Community OoT Re-texturing in Twilight Princess Style

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
how did ya find the textures?

Made them, using vectors and wet media brushes (the ones that can use the pressure detection stroke).

Also, anyone know where the shield's rim tetxure is? it need modifying too, but I get the feeling it's not going to give me much r5oom to work with, just like the mirror itself.

Mollymutt

I'm not saying use Djipi's textures, just that everything is already separated into easy to look through folders, so it will be easier to get what you want and retexture.

M

MattiFS

Can anyone get in touch with mdtauk and see if he would send his Logo? and hows that shield coming?

M

MattiFS

I've done the back of the hylian shield:
THELEGENDOFZELDA65BACC0702_all.png

In game:
THELEGENDOFZELDA-30.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-31.jpg

What do ya think?

Last edited:
M

MattiFS

@ Datadayne: Thanks.

@ UnaidedCoder: Hows the shield coming?

@ Driscol:

:drool: 1 thing tho, does it look like it was made by the gerudos?
why don't we replace all the moon/star logo things with the pic on the top of the shield?

Last edited:

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
Still have not found the rim's texture, and I think it may be futile as it might be created through code and not with an image.

Most of my computer time has been devoted to either mm or rigging the tp models that leaked soem time ago, now that i got my hands on th3em (all but the master and orderon swords, who the **** makes a tp model pack without two of the most VITAl models in the game?!)

M

MattiFS

If ya cant find the rim textures just post the main textures and if anyone finds them (if they exist) we'll let you handle them. Also could someone find all the textures with the moon/star logo thing please?

Last edited:
M

MattiFS

Awesome now all 3 shields are finished (excluding the back of the deku shield and mirror shield and the rim of the mirror shield) if some one has the back deku shield texture i'd be glad to try and make it fit with the front

@ Saisuke: how is the bomb coming?