What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & Community OoT Re-texturing in Twilight Princess Style

Mitdylan

Holy Stuff that comes out of your butt(crap).
How many of you people have Twilight Princess?
I still don't have it.
I'm getting it for christmas but it's the game cube version.
Mabey then I could help with theese textures.
But then again I suck at this stuff.
Meh.

Noglory

ok so you got the game and beat it the same day?

something is telling me your full of S***

Djipi not to put your work down or any thing but i think your better work is in cel shading, this Z:TP skin dont look all that hot...

VinceC

Hows this looking?
linktxtz.png

Enzo Dragon

STFU, NAVI
The text boxes are looking superb. A few touch-ups, and they'll be beyond perfect!

Link is also looking excellent, though I'm not sure if his hair color is that dark in TP.

I'd really like to see someone redo the HUD to look like the GameCube's (with the C buttons replaced with X, Y and Z). This'd need gamesharking to accomplish, though, as I stated previously.

VinceC

The hair seemed odd to me too, but that was taken from the actual texture of TP Links hair. Ill mess with it some more and see how it looks.

Noglory

it maybe just me but this retext thing is geting lam, its like every new zelda game that comes out people will be remakeing text for OOT to look like it... oh and that warp pad in that pic looks crapy...

VinceC

it maybe just me but this retext thing is geting lam, its like every new zelda game that comes out people will be remakeing text for OOT to look like it... oh and that warp pad in that pic looks crapy...
If you're not going to contribute anything then dont post, because frankly I dont think anyone gives a carp about your opinion on the matter.

enterthehatrix

Web Developer
TS_Death_Angel already made some code to arrange the buttons.

Just need to give them the appropriate graphics, including changing the arrows to their respective letters.

It took me forever to find the icon in the text box.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Comparison shot:p Oh, don´t know if it´s possible, but the textbox is originally wider, as wide as the very screen.