What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & Community OoT Re-texturing in Twilight Princess Style

VinceC

His tunic textures are all white since the color is set in game, but if you use the white tunic cheat you can make the textures any color you want. All his tunic textures should be in png_all and his collar should be in ci_by_png. If you cant find all of them I can upload them in a zip.

Unusual_Rex

珍しい&#2957
That would be great! ^^ sorry for being annoying but do you think you could upload his facial expressions aswell? Like pretty much all thextures used on Link? Sorry if this is too much to ask, if it is don't bother, but it would be greatly appreciated!

VinceC

no problem, sick deal

any way, I got the boots in-game(figured out why the textures I made wouldnt load at full rez)
View attachment 34547
Im not gunna upload them till I have the hover boots dones.

Last edited:

Xenobond

Double 0 Reject
You should definitely readjust those textures to match the proportions of Link, in-game. Both the tunic and boots you have there are way too tall. It may have looked alright with the link model made for jedi academy, but that was because it had to fit on a human skeleton rig. As far as I've been told.... link is not a human.

VinceC

Alright then, ill make them shorter, I was trying to copy the way the item icons looked it TP, but your right, it should match OoT link.

Also, those arent from that jedi academy model, they're from a custom model I made.

Elratauru

Ok...I'm back...

Sick deal...i think that your shield is too "plastic"..., I think that it need to be more Shiny, and the colors need to be darkest...

About the tunics and boots...well link may be not human but he got a "human skeleton"... but well if that need to be shorter its ok.

...i'll try to continue with Kokiri forest today...and i think that i will need a texture... someone can do that texture?.I can't do a great texture of that...

link1jj0.jpg

Later.

decspage

decman
i have changed the textures for his tunic, but its weard, there in white and you can only make them darker or lighter, when you change tunic in game it make a overlay color like blue or red. its really frustrating

Kalzenith

could anyone please tell me which files are used for all of link's clothing?

Edit: also, does anyone know how to change the icons for items used in the C buttons?

oh and ive made my own spiritual stone textures, they load in the main menu but not when you hit pause and look at your game status

Last edited:

Kalzenith

hm, yeah i edited just about every texture that could have possibly be linked to his clothing, but the only one that changed was the chest part of his tunic, not the collar, shoulders, hat or pants