What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & Community OoT Re-texturing in Twilight Princess Style

Unusual_Rex

珍しい&#2957
I Could try doing his body, if it sucks when I put it up, bash me as hard as you want, lol! Else I'll never learn!

decspage

decman
i tried doing his tunic but it came out wrong :) half is like dark green and half is light green, looks really odd.

offtopic, i dont know why my username is decspage, it said i already have an acount on this email and this is that acount, usualy its decilling. must have made it along time ago and forgot.

Elratauru

Kokiri Shield

Hey...look at this, The kokiri "Twilight Princess Style" Shield xD

thelegendofzelda41b4a65yr7.png

Here is in action:

thisisthekokorishieldgv3.png

What do you think?...

Later guys.

Elratauru

Kokiri Wip Pics

Hey guys, I'm working on kokiri forest: I already changed the grass, the water, one of the houses, and other things: Here are some wip pics:

What do you think now?...

I know ¬¬...the grass is just like the original in OoT, but I take the grass texture from a Screenshot of Twilight Princess xD...

Later.

PS: Sorry about the double post xD

Elratauru

thats some nice progress you've made there Elratauru, keep up the good work.

heres my shield;

Thank you, about your shield i like the wood texture, but i dont like the "outer glow" in the borders, remember, the kokiri shield is only a piece of wood carved.

PS: Sorry about my english.

RikuDawn

Riku
i cant wait for this. it will be so cool. this is number 2 out of all the games i want. and obviously number 1 is the real twilight princess.
also what programs are u using to edit the graphics? just wondering.

Last edited:

RikuDawn

Riku
that's not what i meant....i mean like to take the graphics out of the game and to be able to edit them and then put them back in the game. what progams do u use for that kind of stuff? :n64:

Last edited:

VinceC

It could go either way, because a filter could give them that "painted look". Meh, I like the normal ones, fits OoT better.

Elratauru

A very, very long time.

Yup, a very long time but if all community help with textures it will be fast to complete.

I Already do a lot of textures and i'm doing the kokiri forest textures. If someone start with the other places this will be best... :)

Cya.