What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & Community OoT Re-texturing in Twilight Princess Style

Elratauru

The Twilight Princess shield...here is... use it, or do what you want... i like it xD..

What do you think?

thelegendofzelda03f326dsx1.png

Here is in action xD:
twiligprincessshieldnk8.jpg

And.... Sorry about my english xD, I Speak spanish... ¬¬

PS: Is my first texture Yay!! ^_^

Last edited:

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Your english is fine! The shield looks good, i think it could need a bit more dept, have to try it first..

Elratauru

Yay!

mmm....i like that shield...let me try it... yup It was usefull...

Look at the shield now:
thelegendofzelda03f326dzm5.png

Here is in action:
twilightshieldca1.jpg

What do you think now?

I am me

The one of one of planet one

Look at the shield now:

Here is in action:

What do you think now?
O_O wow that is so cool are you sure you have never done this before while you were abducted by aliens forced to make textures that they could use as camouflage to take over the universe because they were seen as a pathetic race than they loose the war because you sabataged all of them with a resitance group and you were awarded a medal but the medal was meant to earase your memory because that experience mentally scarred you :breathed for like 30 seconds: is that how you got good? :alien:

Last edited:

Elratauru

O_O wow that is so cool are you sure you have never done this before while you were abducted by aliens forced to make textures that they could use as camouflage to take over the universe because they were seen as a pathetic race than they loose the war because you sabataged all of them with a resitance group and you were awarded a medal but the medal was meant to earase your memory because that experience mentally scarred you :breathed for like 30 seconds: is that how you got good? :alien:

Well... n_nU..No comments... [FLASHBACK ON] A little man teach me how to use photoshop .... [FLASHBACK OFF] xD...naaa...the aliens dont teach me anything...

..and you know... Sorry about my english...

Xenobond

Double 0 Reject
You should have copied the part on the right, instead of from the left. The contrast is better there.

JeePeR

Uhhh question

Sry dudes, but could anyone tell me how to extract textures from n64-roms? I am a complete noob at doing stuff like that, but not on doing textures though ^^ so I'd really appriciate if anyone could tech me!

OMG, haha thay even have sticky-tutorials here ^^ sry, nevermind my previous post!

Last edited by a moderator:

I am me

The one of one of planet one
Well... n_nU..No comments... [FLASHBACK ON] A little man teach me how to use photoshop .... [FLASHBACK OFF] xD...naaa...the aliens dont teach me anything...

..and you know... Sorry about my english...

its fine and haha! I knew that would get a good attention yeah!! and its due in 2 weeks

sick deal

After a long time of work, I fully redrew the entire shield in photoshop (using filters is stupid). I applied different colors to make it fit into the game better, and added additional details to make it more realistic. If you want this in your pack, let me know so I can upload one without the watermark on it.

Changeling

Look at the shield now:
thelegendofzelda03f326dzm5.png

Here is in action:
twilightshieldca1.jpg

What do you think now?

That's amazing Elratauru! I'm so glad more work is being done on Ocarina again. It's been such a long time since K-Man's last release.

Elratauru

That's amazing Elratauru! I'm so glad more work is being done on Ocarina again. It's been such a long time since K-Man's last release.

Thanks...

and sick deal...that eyes are great! Can you do more?

PS: Hey Mdta, I know you are doing the Cel Shaded Majora's mask, but you can finish the HUD?... I'm really bad doing HUDs xD...

I will try to do another textures...

and.. Sorry about my english...

sick deal

thank you Elratauru, I am glad you liked the eyes. I carefully redrew the eyes from scratch using a picture of link from twilight princess for reference. I am always willing to make some more textures.

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
I will be doing all the HUD, Menus, Text, Captions etc.

I am waiting to get my hands on Twilight Princess (a couple of days time) so i can get a better feel for it, before seeing how far I can go with it in Ocarina of Time.