What's new

SSF 0.08 released

Borisz

For those who don't visit the NGemu forums, R5 added minor bugfixes and support for the Mahjong Panel, Mission Stick and Multi Controller (aka analog controller). R5' is a small addition to the analog support.

OP
Lord Darkstorm

Lord Darkstorm

Great sage, equal of heaven
Cheers. Seems like my wingman pad's drivers won't let me do this *sigh*. Guess I'll have to buy a new pad, or hope a future version of ssf sorts this out.

V

vashts2005

I can't even get a GUI to open, Specs:
1GHz Pentium 3
384 MB RAM
128 GeForce MX400

any solutions?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Get a Pentium 4 or an AMD Athlon 64 or newer. SSF only works if your processor supports SSE2 instructions. Pentium 3's do not.

morcar

I can't even get a GUI to open, Specs:
1GHz Pentium 3
384 MB RAM
128 GeForce MX400

any solutions?

i can`t believe you was trying to run the saturn emu with that spec i mean even the site says 64bit cpu. if i was you i`d get a new comp and make sure it`s dual core just to get the emu running at a good pace

V

vashts2005

I ran Satourne and Battle Arena Tohshinden ran around 30 fps before it crashed. anyway running saturn emulators on my system isnt that outlandish. the saturn wasnt a supercomputer. and i would love to get a dual core computer, but they cost money and i dont have much right now

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Saturn is a beefy system when you try to emulate two SH2 processors, one SH1 processor, two SCU processors, one SCSU processor and a sound controller at the same time while keeping them all in sync.

Last edited:

Borisz

Has the latest release fix the freeze issue in panzer dragoon saga yet?

Pretty sure it was fixed like 10 releases ago. I've just played it up to the part when you can morph the dragon and it was running fine with next to no bugs.