What's new

could i get some help with majora's mask?

annnnnnnnnnnd1

Hey, I’m playing the Zelda: Majora’s Mask ROM on NEMU, and it’s working ok, except for a few problems:
Prob. # 1: when I talk to the astronomer, and look in the telescope, I just see just the clock, the controls, (A to zoom, etc) and blackness.
Prob. #2: some characters suddenly disappear, but their clothes keep walking around.
Prob. #3: when I’m walking around, sometimes the screen will switch from day to night to day again really fast.

Anyway, the first is the one I really need help with, and I’d appreciate any advice you’d want to give me! Thanks!

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Run dxdiag and post information found on the first tab as well as the Display tab (Device box to be specific).

OP
A

annnnnnnnnnnd1

specsbu3.png

does that work?

Agozer

Very good. Uh, is there some reason for using Nemu over, let's say Project64 or 1964? I'm not trying to criticise your preference in N64 emulators or anything, but I dare say that your problems just may go away if you switch emulators.

Agozer

Nemu is a very old emulator and quite frankly is only of some use to those that want to export models or have archaic computers.

Last edited: