What's new

Gekko WIP 10-4-06, Zelda Wind Waker

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Chrono over at NGemu posted a progress shot of Gekko running Zelda Wind Waker. Not going to bother posting it on Emu64, but if anyone cares, they can post it, or see here:

http://www.ngemu.com/index.php?action=post&id=2090

gekko_zelda01.jpg

Regards

Sercio

friggin finally
Looks amazing so far :drool: (more then i expect)! Only thing, are the Wind Waker logo weird :p ? Well.... Thats all i found!
If you are ready you can open your own forum site on emutalk (you honor it ;-)
And give us a suprise with a framrate over 10 ;)

Edit: after i check out the blurred thing, i guess i can decipher the framerate ( dont worry it will be my secret)

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Just a little note about the date...
If you care, could you write in which format you us dates in (ie DD/MM/YY or MM/DD/YY), because I find it retarded that different types are used with no indicates of what standard is used.

Great to see progress, btw.

BlueFalcon7

Have I seen that Image before? Because I think I remember seeing it before without the censoring...

Edit:
Ohhh... :D

well nice job still, and keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
OP
ShizZy

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Hey, those are the benefits of coming in the chan, #gekko on Efnet. You see stuff before everyone else ;)

@Doom, bah, here in RI we use MM-DD-YY instead of MM/DD/YY :p

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
@Doom, bah, here in RI we use MM-DD-YY instead of MM/DD/YY :p

And that's why I say to outline WHICH standard you use. I bah to all the different formats available and hope that one day, a unified date format will appear. USA always wants to use something different from the rest of the world.

S

Sasuke3.0

I'm confused, whats with the blurred frame rate, is it like over 20fps.
or are you just trying to annoy us with secrets?

and one last thing:
Please have an option to turn off pixel shaders, please.

Poobah

And that's why I say to outline WHICH standard you use. I bah to all the different formats available and hope that one day, a unified date format will appear. USA always wants to use something different from the rest of the world.

I completely agree with you on this.

zaba_3

Who's we? Inaccurate graphics are inaccurate emulation and the funtion of an emulator is to emulate the target machine as accurately as possible.

maybe hes gfx card doesnt support them and he wants still use emulator?

OP
ShizZy

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Pixel and Vertex shaders only apply if we're using DirectX, and who says that we will be :p

Needless to say, that shot uses Dolphin's video plugin, thus you can adjust the shader parameters.

kholdfuzion

that windwaker pic appears to be running ~21 fps
you can barely make it out through the blur
i see 21.xx cant tell what xx is tho

BlueFalcon7

that windwaker pic appears to be running ~21 fps
you can barely make it out through the blur
i see 21.xx cant tell what xx is tho
If thats the pic that I saw, thats an old pic from before the dynarec. So try to guess again with the FPS. The MIPS might hint you on how fast the emulator goes :whistling From what they tell me, it sounds like it will be worth the wait :cool: