What's new

Gekko WIP 10-4-06, Zelda Wind Waker

Lightning

Emulator Developer
I'm going to bust a bubble. 21fps is too high for the menu in interpreter mode. I know what I get on my PC and it is higher than dolphin. I am working on the dynarec but it is no where close to functional yet (due to my daytime job).

Low Lines

It must be a bawl for you lot to give off something and have all these people try their hardest to figure it out on their own.

Sorta like my IT teacher who does things like getting his students to guess his age but giving no further hint than a 5 year age range :p My friend cheated though by going through his wallet and checking his driver's license XD

And no they didn't steal it.

Low Lines

Yes, it is :)
Hmm well I'll be like I am with my teacher, I ain't that easily "sucked in" heh :D So I shall just sit and watch humourously from the sidelines while waiting for the Gekko Downloads Page to actually have something to download LOL

Flash

Technomage
Exactly. If it's not open source from start (with CVS for impatient ones and anyone who can help), then there's no point in early public WIP releases.

Testure

Exactly. If it's not open source from start (with CVS for impatient ones and anyone who can help), then there's no point in early public WIP releases.

sure there is, what emu would be complete without countless newbies flooding the forums with rom requests, tech support requests, and other nonsense? :)

This emu looks very promising.. if they nailed down THP playback we might have a winner. Hopefully this takes the speed from gcube and combines it with the compatability of dolphin :matrix: