What's new

No$GBA another error (at least for me)

OP
E

exsonic

Edit 2: I can't believe it! I made it work!

Thanks Rockmangames =)

Last edited:

diablow

So, what was your problem? Share the solution with everyone, somebody might have similar problem again in future.

Hiei-YYH

firmware.bin? did you mean the bios? arm7 and arm9

by the way, i'm from brazil too =p

Last edited:

spotanjo3

No, those are an actually ndsbios.

The firmware is internal software on a device and newer versions come out for software...depends on the device. Understood ?

Usually newer firmware comes out to fix problems in the last firmware or something like that.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

That's very bad news! It is against the rules to ask for it in here. *SHOCK*

:p

EDIT: Is private message having a problem ?

There seems to have been a problem with the EmuTalk.net database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

Hiei-YYH

yeah, "requesting" links are (o_o oh! where i can find or someone gimme the link plz), not to send to personal email :p, you can just send it

and yes, look like pm system is down

spotanjo3

LOL!

I have to know if send to the PM is okay under the rules at first.

Oh, okay. Thanks! I will wait. :)

Hiei-YYH

again, i didn't asked any links, i asked if he could send to my email, then he said about pm, then you said it's against rules

if you want ban me, go ahead, i didn't anything againt rules

WhiteX

Ask where to download ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes
Provide direct links to ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes.
Provide links to websites that link to ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes

You asked to be sent a BIOS, in my interpretation of the rules, it is asking for a direct link to a BIOS or at least inducing a member to provide a link to it, as follows...

yeah, "requesting" links are (o_o oh! where i can find or someone gimme the link plz), not to send to personal email :p, you can just send it

So, you have broken our rules, the red ones, and it should get you banned but as you clearly haven´t read them, i decided to give you another chance, don´t take your mistakes out on me.:)

Hiei-YYH

asking another user is like p2p, he send IF he wants, i just asked "HIM" not the forum admins, or links to download... my email isn't public, nintendo can't do nothing against this forum just because i asked rockman to send to me

ok, rockman, send me if you want... i will stop now

Last edited: