What's new

Internet Explorer 7 VS Mozilla Firefox Beta 2.0

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I don't care how "good" the new Internet Explorer is, I'm not switching back to it ever again.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Well, i'm fairly chuffed with Firefox beta 2, it looks better than firefox 1.5 - it has an awesome popup blocker and other plugins like adblock. I won't ever use Internet Exploder again either, its too unsafe and limited for my liking.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I haven't tested IE7 BETAs yet, but I don't see any reason to switch. The IE devs should be like: "Behold the new tech called tabbed browsing"

OP
SlimickGamer

SlimickGamer

Stoic
t0rek said:
I haven't tested IE7 BETAs yet, but I don't see any reason to switch. The IE devs should be like: "Behold the new tech called tabbed browsing"

Lol maybe because their too slow to catch up with things?

yegosimo

Bug Killer
I'm using Internet Explorer 7 and I can say that it is really good.
Never been into Firefox that much, I prefer IE7

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Firefox wins hands down. IE7 may look nice and all, but it is really nothing.
Funny thing is even that some sites that wants IE does not want to accept IE7.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I've been calling IE Internet exploder for years, its just something I do, I was doing it when I was using it as my primary browser as well before I dropped it for Phoenix (early firefox), firebird then firefox.

Talas

Son of the Sky
By the way, I have the Firefox Beta 2 now too. Since I am writing in German most of the time, is there any way to implement a german spell-checker? Maybe even the possibility that Firefox automatically knows whether I write in english or german?

Miretank

Lurking
FF Beta 2 here too. While I tried to install IE7 b3 here, and it didn't load the program (iexplorer.exe - kept on closing the application instantly).

I also like the new FF toolbar icons ^_^