Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Couldn't get FF8 PC to work on vista, but I got something just as good: epsxe 1.6 running the psx version of FF8 instead! Further proof this os can run emulators successfully.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ePSXe, Project64, 1964 works but how about GB, GBC, GBA emulators?
    "Man is disturbed not by things, but by the views he takes of them." - Epictetus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    See the screenshots on page one post one, notice me playing "Legend of Zelda, the minish cap"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh sorry about that
    "Man is disturbed not by things, but by the views he takes of them." - Epictetus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One last question (hopefully) does Battlefield 2142 work? But I don't think you people have Battlefield 2142....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't have that game (nor its beta) so I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to, but if it doesn't work I will destroy you with my ION Cannon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh ok

Emutalk Bounty Hunter. Hexidecimal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well I secured RC1 (build 5600) from my usual sources. Since I am a beta tester for it I have a key, and am going to attempt to replace windows XP with Vista RC1 when i get home.

Also, yes, that is Spike Spiegel, and its from Cowboy Bebop: The Movie, the scene where he's fighting on the train.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would really love to try that OS but I can't because I have only 2 drives, both are busy: HD1 is my XP and HD2 is my dad's Server 2003...
    Pity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexidecimal
    Well I secured RC1 (build 5600) from my usual sources. Since I am a beta tester for it I have a key, and am going to attempt to replace windows XP with Vista RC1 when i get home.
    Unadvisable, Opengl support is incomplete (in fact barely non-existant) so do a new install and besides having XP there as a secondary/primary os however you look at it is useful, might be things I still need XP for, i.e. to play Prey.

There is two options, Upgrade and New install, you choose upgrade and XP is gone and you may or may not regret it. I personally love vista but you may not. New install allows you to keep XP but as a multi-boot os, recommend you put vista on a seperate partition though as vista likes to take the windows directory on the base of the partition it sits on.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast