- Better Spectrum 512 support (60Hz support, improved I/O memory waitstates).
- STE right border opening support (used in Obsession, Pacemaker).
- Blitter Smudge mode support (used in Pacemaker demo).
- Wheel-mouse simulates cursor up and down.
- Work-around to FDC handling, --slow-fdc option is not anymore needed.
- Bugfix to MFP, sound works now in more YMRockerz releases.
- Bugfix to GEMDOS path handling (Hatari SIGSEGV).
- Bugfix to emulated memory initialization (4MB was cleared earlier, now exactly the amount set up for Hatari. Saves memory on embedded systems if less than 4MB is specified.)
- Re-written command-line option handling.
- (Again) lots of code const/static, type usage and indentation cleanup.
- Preliminary support for TOS 3.0x and 030 TT software that runs in ST resolutions and doesn't need PMMU.
- Native GUI for Mac OSX.
- ACSI emulation fixes to get HD formatting to work with AHDI 5. HD emulation now works quite fine with AHDI 5 (but other HD drivers are currently not supported).
- Joystick shortcut changed to toggle cursor emulation between ports 0 and 1.
- Keys for all Hatari shortcuts can now be configured from hatari.cfg.
- Added command line option for setting ST keyboard mapping.
- Joystick command line option requires now parameter for a port for which the joystick cursor emu is enabled.
- Fixed relative mouse event handling in zoomed low-rez.
- Hatari shows now more of the bottom borden (screen size is now 384x276 instead of 384x267).
- Fixed sync delay timings - sound should now be better (e.g. on Mac OS X).
- Added basic support for compiling Hatari with MinGW.
:: Hatari Official Site
:: Hatari 0.90