EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

rom-image has crashed? - no$gba

I get an error that the rom image has crashed when I try some roms with no$gba.

I have tried it with super mario 64 ds, mph, mario kart ds and brain age I don't own any other games so maybe its just a bad choice of games I have that dont work on no$gba

So I don't understand how to not get the rom-image has crashed error, I read something about decrypting your rom image, but I have no idea what that is and how to do it

Also on the subject of bios dumping, how can I do it? How does it work? and if I cna't, can I legally download it since I already own a nds?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We are not telling you again. The problem had already been answer before. Please search first before you ask the question.

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=37047

EMU: MAME - BSNES - VirtuaNes - Gens32 - VBA - No$gba - iDeaS - NeonDS - ePSXe - XEBRA - SSF - NeoPop - OSwan - PJ64 - PCSX2 - Dolphin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by earbodig View Post
    I get an error that the rom image has crashed when I try some roms with no$gba.

I have tried it with super mario 64 ds, mph, mario kart ds and brain age I don't own any other games so maybe its just a bad choice of games I have that dont work on no$gba

So I don't understand how to not get the rom-image has crashed error, I read something about decrypting your rom image, but I have no idea what that is and how to do it

Also on the subject of bios dumping, how can I do it? How does it work? and if I cna't, can I legally download it since I already own a nds?
    In order to run ROMs on NO$GBA u need to have the file encrypted using an encryption tool.Also the ndsBIOS files r required.(put them in the same folder as No$GBA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    earbodig, the faqs and guides are here for a reason, please refer to the No$GBA Faq for the answers that you seek and please use the search function in your future questions before posting.